04. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕..

Y/n is till unconscious. In y/n's mind

"Dumbass, you just had to save the serpentine!"

'well of course, they were loyal to us. I had to return that loyalty'

"Even if it meant you getting taken by he ninja!?"

'wait the ninja found me?'

"Yes you dumbass! You have the looks just enough brains to compare."

'gee thanks Koko, glad to know your still my friend'

"Yeah yeah, we have like 2 more hours till you wake up."

'right so do we try to fight?'

"Yeah maybe we can find a weapon like those gold ones they have!"

'idiot if we hold those we risk dying I'm pretty sure'

"What? Don't you mean by holding them all?"

'yeah I guess'

"Well them just don't be stupid!"

'sometimes I wonder how I put up with you'

"It's my beauty isn't it?"

'koko you have only described your looks you never really showed yourself.'

"Wait really ohhh I've been invisible to you the whole time haha!"

'and you thought I was the dumb one'

"Shut it Time bitch"

'real original Koko.'

Koko had revealed herself after 17 years of just hiding in the shadows.

She had red hair with different streaks of colors, her eyes were in multiple colors, although she was a ghost she looked as if she were human.

'i see why you think highly of your looks your alright'

"Alright!? I was the most beautiful my time!"

'yeah your time, this is like 1000 years from your time'

"Damn you right."

'im always right also you said 2 hours right, I don't think I can stand being in her much longer.'

"That's doubtful, first off, and second yeah don't worry you'll wake up soon."

--ninja pov--

They were cleaning out the ship, fixing it up and dusting the place. Y/n's room was the first done due to request from Wu. Someones got favorites.

The ninja took shifts watching over y/n, Wu has instructed to not touch or move y/n till he gets back. Kai being Kai got tempted but Zane had stopped him multiple times. Once they were all done cleaning Jay's parents came over for a visit you all know how that goes.

Zane was on the current watch, for the next 2 hours, Wu had came back and Zane left y/n, Wu taking his place with a hot cup of tea, the same tea he an y/n had together.

--pov y/n--

I smelt tea, I fluttered my eyes open to see an unfamiliar roof, I then remember I over used my power for to long, and that I'm with the ninja, I sat up then noticing the old man with some tea.

"Ah your awake, it's nice to see you again y/n, here I made you some tea." He spoke calmly, with a small smile before handing me my tea.

"This isn't drugged is it?"