CHAPTER 18

TIME SKIP ( AFTER 1 YEAR)

It has been a one year since he proposed me and I said yes .But I wanted to stand on my own and wanted to become a fashion designer. JImin was very excited that he wanted us to get married next month. But I don't want to marry , of course I want to marry Jimin as soon as possible but I don't want to completed get dependant on him.

I told him my hesitations and he accepted. At first he was bit sad when I told him I want to become an independent girl . He told me, but why baby you have already faced so much issue in your childhood .You have already suffered a lot. And now I only want to give you a peaceful life.

After convincing him for hours , he understood my point of view.

I started my own fashion brand name 'PURPLE' and after few months everyone liked my designs and I got appointed for dressing many celebrities.

PRESENT

I was sitting in office ,of course I became a CEO of my company.Suddenly someone entered my office without knocking .

Who the hell have this much audacity to come in my office....Oh Babe! I shouted so loud because I don't like someone getting in my office without my permission but it is not someone it is my love, Jimin

Oh babe ...I am so so sorry . I started panicking because never in my life I have shouted at him .

No. No. It is fine but you should not shout so much. Jimin said. I notice he was carrying some boxes.

Then I look at the time and I realise that it is already lunch time and I didn't ate my breakfast as I have to attend a meeting.

Princess I have brought Mukbang,Japchae and Tteokbokki for us. I know you didn't ate your breakfast ,so let's eat together.

Let's start eating ! I was eating like I didn't ate for so long. Princess eat slowly or you will choke .

And then only I chokes tteokbokki .I started coughing out loudly and Jimin pat my back and give me a glass of water.

Here drink this I told you to eat slowly why are you so stubborn.

Sorry.... Please forgive me. I pouted and showed him my puppy eyes.

Ok ok. You win and you are already forgiven so don't need to show that eyes of your.

After completing our lunch I called the staff to clean up and now Jimin was looking around the office as he rarely comes.

Suddenly my land phone rings up. I picked up the call and my secretary was ont he call.

Mam you have a meeting in 15 minutes. I sighed as I really want to spend my time with my baby.

OK. Make the meeting room I am coming.

Jimin as I called he looked up and smiled. Oh god I love his smile so much.

Yes baby what happened? He asked.

Babe I have a meeting in 15 minutes. I said while getting up with the file.

He looked a bit sad so I went towards him and pecked his lip. No need to be sad I am going to be early at home and went towards his ear and whispered and I want to you to make love with me tonight.

His eyes shot up as I am always shy in this things.

But soon he smirked. Get ready baby girl because daddy is going to wreck you badly. I blushed little as I am still not used to his flirting and dirty talks.

TIME SKIP

The meeting ended at 5:00 pm. As I walked out of the room I checked my phone and saw there was a message of Jimin as he told that his manager had called him for a urgent meeting but he told me he will back by 6:30 pm.

I texted him ok and went for a little shopping. I was being little dirty because it's my first time telling him that I am needy.

TIME SKIP

I came back home at 6 pm after buying some few spicy stuffs and also bought a maroon lingerie for myself as Jimin loved I when I wore a maroon lingerie.

I went to take shower to clean myself after a hectic day. I went out after cleaning myself for good 20 minutes by wrapping myself in
bathrobe. I was little nervous to see Jimin's reaction

And the doorbell ring. I quickly went to open and saw Jimin at door step.

Go and take shower and come for dinner I have made your favorite dishes.

OK. He said and quickly went away.

By looking at his face I can see that he is quite excited for tonight.

TIME SKIP

After eating I was doing dishes and a hand wrapped around my waist.

Babe why are you doing dishes. Did you forget what you told me? He said while giving me open mouth kisses on my collar bone as it was totally visible.

Hmmmm... Jimin...! Clean your baby girl. He ordered.

I cleaned up my hands and he turned me around and put me on counter and kissed me hard soon I can feel his hard dick against my stomach.

Daddy.... U moaned in his mouth. I tapped his shoulder and soon he left my mouth with smooch sound.

Let's continue this in bedroom.

He picked me up in bridal style and went to our bedroom. He throw me in bed and bounce little. And soon he came and open my bathrobe. Ahhhh.... A satisfied came from his mouth.

You like the view daddy... I said while throwing the bathrobe somewhere in the room.

So being a confident baby girl. Don't because I will be wrecking you so badly you will not be able to stand tomorrow .

Soon he kissed me hard and started to explore my body with his hand. He bit my lower lip and now our tongue was fighting.

He soon started to undress my lingerie and grab my boobs. He started sucking my nipples and squeezed another. Soon he went down and started undressing my panties and started kissing my folds. He pushed my legs wider for more access.

Daddy.... I am close...I moaned and my head arched back.

Not now baby girl. He soon open his pants and boxers and throw it.

His was big. Every time I did it the very next day I was limping and today we both are needy.

Without any warning. He put it inside but started move it slowly but he put it deeper.

After some times. I told him to go rougher. And then he was so faster that I was shaking. Soon I cumed but he didn't so he went faster and started to go faster and he soon cumed too.

He falled beside me and put a duvet over us.

I was breathing hard. He pulled me toward him hugged me tight because I was shaking.

He kissed my forehead and said let's clean up together.

We both cleaned up and went to sleep.

I love you sweetheart, he said while hugging me I love you too babe. And then went to out dreamland as we both were tried by doing our business.

      (to be continued)
It was my first time writing smut so please ignore if you don't like it. By the way one more chapter left. Borahae💜