CHAPTER 4

I am her boyfriend. Finally he told them.

What??? Mom and dad said in unison.
Is this true how?mom asked.

Yes it is TRUE. She is Jimin's girlfriend. Suga oppa said.

And suddenly Jimin shouted, "How dare you beat my girlfriend huh?" Jimin was in full anger. His eyes had red due to this.

Minie.. Please calm down. Please. I said while hugging him.

After sometime he calmed down.

You will now not live with them ! Jimin finally said.

I looked up to him, shocked.

Wh... What? I asked.

You. Will. Not. Live. With. Them.
He said by taking pause at every word.

you can't take my daughter away. Dad said .

Your daughter huh! Who you beat like a slave. Your daughter who you don't care a little bit.Jimin told by little bit of tearing.

Mom and Dad were silent after listening to this. Please don't take her away. My mom begged.

My mind got paused for few seconds

My mind got paused for few seconds. After  Jimin shakes me I came to reality.

There was only one word going on mind YES, YES, YES.

OK. I said.

Hyung go and sit and tell driver to come after 30 minutes. Jimin said.

Everyone nodded and went to living except mok dad.

Go please.. Jimin said.

They went because they know they are at fault.

Jiminah are you sure? I asked. Are you listening? Jimin... Jimin... JIMIN...

Huh? Jimin said.

Where are you lost? I asked.

When I don't get reply from him, I turned him around nd saw he was crying silently.

What happen baby? I asked.

I couldn't protect you from them. I didn't saw how you were living. I am such a bad boyfriend. I.. Am.. Such... A... Bad.... Boyfriend.... He was saying in between of his sobs.

You are the most precious thing in my life. For you I am alive, if you were not there I would have ....

He didn't let me complete my sentence and kissed me deeply. He was literally kissing me hard and passionately.

After few minutes we pulled out.

I LOVE YOU more than myself, I said.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ANGEL.....

But minie what about my school? I still have to go to school for 10 days or more I think? I said.

Don't worry you will go to school from hotel till I got your transfer certificate. Jimin said while helping me.

Hmm..

TIME SKIP after packing

We are ready let's go. Jimin said while coming with one trolley and backpack.

I don't want to look at them. So I quietly went out of the house filled by others.

AND I NEVER LOOKED BACK.

TO BE CONTINUED....