CHAPTER 13

NEXT MORNING

I open my eyes but I feel like someone was shaking.

I complete open my eyes and saw Jimin was shaking.

Morning , princess. He said while pecking my lips.

Morning but I didn't brushed my teeth, Jiminah. I said while waking up fully.

I don't care. Get up we are going to land in Seoul.

Ohh.. I sit up streched my body and went to bathroom for little bit freshen up.

Silly girl. He said while chuckling little bit.

TIME SKIP

Manager nim said that I shouldn't come with them and come afterwards by one bodyguard in taxi, as there are whole crowd in the airport. I agreed as I hate attention and also there fangirls will kill me. So, it's better to go after.

We all went down the jet.

Jimin was always holding my hands as I don't know anyone here and oppas where also guarding me.

Boys you go with bodyguards and Y/N please wait for sometime. Manager nim said.

Yeah sure. I said while nodding little because I don't like the idea neither Jimin by going in taxi.

Princess be with bodyguard ok? Please don't leave her alone. He said the bodyguard.

Yes sir.

They all went and I can hear the shouts till here.

Oppa let's go. I say.

We went to exit by other and from here I can see that they all went inside the van but Jimin saw me and gave a little smile.

Bodyguard oppa catched a taxi and we went to the dorm as I will be going to live with them.

The taxi driver was not looking so good but I don't have to worry because oppa ws with me.

Then bodyguard nim saw a pharmacy store an dstop the taxi.

Oppa can I also come with you?

Mam please sit down. I will go and come in two minutes.

Before I tell something he went away.

I sighed and sit on my seat and using my mobile.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I flinched hard. The hand belongs to driver.

I wa literary paralysed, no words were coming from my mind.

His hands were going further but oppa came.

I become quite. I was shivering and trembling little.

TIME SKIP

Whole rude I was silent sitting in the taxi shivering and trembling. I was try to control my panic attacks.

When we reached the dorm. I quickly went out of taxi and stand near door as bags were already came with Jimin only my purse was with me.

I can't even rang the doorbell as I was still in the shock. Door opened and saw that Taehyung oppa was on the door. Bodyguardnim bowed and went away.

I went inside and quickly ran to Jimin hugged him and started to cry loudly.

Jimin.. Ji... Min.. I.. He. I tried to said but I was crying and trembling.

Jimin and oppas were shocked that what happened he taked me to couch and settle down.

Shh baby... What happened tell me.... He tried to comfort. Jin oppa came with glass of water.

After a while I calmed down.

Shhh. Baby, princess tell me what happened??

I told him what happened with me. How the driver to the touched me.

All of them were fuming in angers.

Shh nothing will happen hmmm? You are safe now. He said while patting me.

Slowly and slowly I went to sleep.

He taked me to his room.

After he came down he punched the Wal loudly.

Yahh Jimin calmed down don't do anything stupid we will file a case  against him. Namjoon oppa said.

How can I calmed down hyung? My girlfriend who is suffering from depression. Going therapies and eating so many medicines and doctor had strictly told me not to leave her for a second but I leaved alone in that fucking taxi with a stupid bodyguard.

Jimin calmed down. Suga oppa finally said. She is not only your girlfriend, she is also our sister.

Yes we will do something about it and you go and be with her.

JIMIN POV

I went to my room where my princess was sleeping. I saw her face which was covered with dry tears. I went beside her and hugged her tightly.

I couldn't save you princess. I am sorry I was crying little. I am such a bad partner. I promise I will never leave you alone. And I will not leave that bastard who dare to touch my girlfriend.

His hand went to thigh and started to rub it to remove the touch he gave.

After sometime they both went to sleep by hugging them.

TIME SKIP(after one week)

In this one week many things changed. I again started to to talked little, nightmare and sometimes panic attack.

All members were with me as two more weeks are left for their holidays to end.

That asshole was behind the bars. But the mark on my body was still there.

We maknae were in the movie room watching movie and Jin and Suga oppa were cooking lunch and Jimin was not here as he went to attend a call.

Everyone come downstairs for lunch, a scream was heard and we all went to dining table.

Wow oppa/hyung. So much dishes.

Of course for all of you so dive in guys.

We were started to eat but I stopped when Jimin said the least wanted thing I wanted to do right now but yes I have to do later.

(to be continued... Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.)