Chapter 5: To Playa Des Losers

Noah's POV

After what felt like an eternity, the sound of a helicopter filled the air. We both looked up, our eyes wide with excitement and relief. The helicopter had come back for me. They finally realised I wasn't on the damn thing after that incident.

We quickly gathered our things and made our way to the helicopter, eager to get out of the woods and back to civilization. As we lifted off the ground, I looked down at the forest, feeling a sense of sadness at leaving the place where I had found friendship and acceptance.

But that sadness was quickly replaced by excitement as the helicopter took us to our next destination: Playa des Losers. I had heard about this island from some of the other contestants on Total Drama Island. It was a place where eliminated contestants could stay, relax, and compete in challenges for a chance to get back in the game.

As we landed on the island, Cody and I were greeted by some of the other contestants who had already arrived. They were confused as to who Cody was and why he was there. After some arrangement, I was able to convince Chris to let him stay. Though, the only downside? I had to share my room with him.

You must be thinking 'But Noah, you lived in the forest with him for so long! Why can't you share a room with him too?' Well, the answer to that is simple. I like my personal space, and after a while, company can get annoying. Don't get me wrong, I like spending time with Cody. I just would have preferred to actually sleep alone again for once.

For all we know, we might wake up to me kissing his ear again! 

I had completely lost my bag of clothes and books back in the woods, so as Cody and I walked up to our shared room, we carried our self-made bags filled with berries. That was so embarrassing. 

Soon we made it up to our room. I grimaced at how small it was.

Damnit

342 words