The Hard Deck.

Olivia grinned brightly as she sat in the passenger seat of the old Ford Bronco, Bradley was driving

Olivia grinned brightly as she sat in the passenger seat of the old Ford Bronco, Bradley was driving. They pulled up to the local bar in Fightertown, San Diego. Bradley was sporting his dad's old aviators and a Hawaiian shirt opened over the top of white t-shirt and jeans while Olivia wore a grey t-shirt, black jeans, combat boots and blue denim jacket with her own pair of sunglasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. They climbed out of the car, and Olivia waited for Bradley as he walked over to her. His arm draped over her shoulders and kissing her sweetly before they walked into the bar that held memories for the both of them. "Bradshaw! Mitchell! Is that you?" A familiar voice called from over by the pool table. "I'll get the beers in." Olivia told the man and he nodded, pecking her lips before heading over to their friends. Upon reaching the bar she stopped next to a tall blonde she hadn't seen in months. "Long time no see, cowboy." She stated, making the man turn to look at her. "Well, if it isn't the future Mrs Bradshaw." The man said with a smile on his face. "How've you been Olly?" He asked as he gave her a hug. "I'm good. What about you, Jake?" She asked returning the hug. "I'm great. You want a beer?" He asked. "Two, please." She smiled. "Go on I'll bring 'em over." Jake replied. "Thanks Cowboy." Olivia laughed as she walked to the pool table where her friends were. Phoenix immediately enveloped her in a hug and introduced her to everyone she didn't know before she could settle and lean back against Bradley chest. His hands instinctively wrapping around her waist, resting on her stomach. The music changed to Foghat's 'Slow ride' as Jake walked over to the group. "Bradshaw, as I live and breathe." Jake stated as he took the pool cue from Bob, Phoenix's new weapon systems officer. "Hangman. You look... good." Bradley stated tightening his grip on the girl in front of him. "Well, I am good, Rooster. I'm very good. In fact, I am too good to be true." Hangman said, smirking up at the man. "So, anybody know what this special detachment is all about?" Payback asked as the two pilots stood staring at each other. "No, missions a mission. They don't confront me. What I want to know: Who's gonna be team leader? And which one of y'all has what it takes to follow me?" Jake asked smugly. Olivia rolled her eyes at the man before moving to get her beer from the table Jake had placed it down on. "Hangman, the only place you'll lead anyone is an early grave." Bradley stated before Olivia hit him in the stomach, sending him a look that screamed 'play nice.' "Well, anyone who follows you is just gonna run out of fuel. But that's just you, ain't it, Rooster? You're snug on that perch, waiting for just the right moment... That never comes." Hangman said as he walked around the pool table. The jukebox blasting out 'Slow Ride' made his smile bigger as he said, "I love this song!" before he walked away. Phoenix walked up to them and said, "Well, he hasn't changed." "Nope. Sure hasn't. Why are you friends with him babe?" Rooster asked. "We were in the same classes during the academy. Me, Jake and Javy were study buddies." Olivia shrugged before walking over to the man in question. "You can be a real asshole sometimes, Jake." She told him before hugging Javy as a greeting. "What?" Jake asked the woman. She looked at him before scoffing and walking away. She walked back to Bradley, who immediately pressed a kiss to her lips upon seeing the scowl on her face. "Great balls of fire?" He asked her quietly, watching a smile plaster itself on her face. "I'll get the jukebox." She said before walking towards the machine. Bradley began to play a little jazz tune as he got used to the keys of the piano. Olivia looked at him with a sad smile on her face as the memory of his dad playing while they sat on top of the piano ran through her brain before she called out, "Hey, Rooster, you big stud!" "That's me, honey." Bradley replied. "Take me to bed or lose me forever." She shouted. "Show me the way home, honey." He said as she sat down next to him. He began to play Jerry Lee Lewis's 'Great balls of fire.' As the other pilots gathered around them singing with them. Meanwhile outside the bar Maverick watched his daughter and Goose's son singing with their friends. Flashbacks of that day ran through his head as he watched them kiss. He could see from the look in their eyes that they loved each other. It was the same look he saw in Carole's and Goose's eyes when they looked at each other. When she said those same words to him that Carole said to his best friend, he knew she was right. Penny Benjamin looked at him before looking to the couple he was watching before looking back to see him walking away from the bar. The night soon ended, Bradley and Olivia walked out of the bar with his arm over her shoulders, holding her close to his body as they laughed and talked about their friends. Phoenix was walking next to them, holding Olivia's hand as she stared down at the rock sat on the woman's ring finger. "I expect to be maid of honour at the wedding." She stated as they walked her to her car. "Of course. I couldn't think of anyone better to be at my side." Olivia told the girl.

Bradley and Olivia walked into the house they were renting during their time there. As soon as Bradley shut the front door he spun the woman around and pressed her against the wall as he kissed her passionately. Lifting her up as they emersed themselves in one another, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. His kisses moved down her neck to the sweet spot, he knew sat at the nape of her neck. He pushed the denim jacket from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor as she did the same with his Hawaiian shirt. Olivia rolled her hips against his as Bradley kissed her lips once more before pulling her t-shirt over her head revealing the maroon-coloured lace encasing her breasts. He groaned at the sight of her plump tits spilling from the fabric. "God, your beautiful." He breathed out as he stared down at her cleavage. Olivia pulled his gaze from her chest as she captured his lips in another passionate kiss while she tugged at the white t-shirt covering his body. They separated for a brief moment as they both pulled the shirt over his head. Olivia dragged her short nails down his toned chest and abdomen before she tugged at the hem of the jeans that wore hung low on his hips. Bradley wrapped her in his arms before pulling them away from the door and began to move through the small house towards their shared bedroom. He lay her gently on the bed before moving his fervent kisses across her jaw down her neck and chest as he unbuttoned her jeans. She watched him with lust-filled eyes as he tugged off her jeans revealing the matching pair on lace panties she wore. He lined her thighs with small sensual kisses before hooking his fingers into the hem of her underwear and pulled them down her legs. He glanced up to his fiancé as she panted heavily in anticipation before he moved back up her body and pressed their lips together as he pushed his middle and index fingers into her pussy while pressing his thumb against her clit. Her moans filled the room, as her back arched up off the bed, pressing their chests together as he kissed her neck and pumped his fingers into her. She ground her hips into his hand as she ebbed closer to her high before Bradley moved down her half naked body, removing his fingers from inside of her before inserting them into his mouth as a whine escaped her lips. He hummed at her tasted before moving his head in between her thighs and plunged his tongue into her glistening hole. One hand tangled in his hair and the other clutched at their sheets as she moaned out in pleasure. Bradley groaned as her nails scratched at his scalp while he ate her out, making her let out a moan from the vibrations that were sent through her body. He moved his tongue from her pussy to pay attention to her clit as he knew she was close to slipping over the edge. The languid movements of his tongue against her bundle of nerves had her releasing within minutes. Her walls contracting around nothing until Bradley plunged his tongue into her once more, lapping at her juices as she relaxed back on to the cool sheets. Her breath coming out in gasps as he kissed his way back up her body until he could connect their mouths together. A soft moan escaped her as she tasted herself on his tongue as they fought for dominance. Her fingers looped into his jeans once more pulling him closer before she swiftly unbuttoned them and began to push them down his legs, not breaking their kiss until Bradley stood up from the bed. He hurriedly tugged the jeans down along with his boxers before climbing on top of her once more swiftly reaching behind her as they kissed to undo her bra. "God, I love you." He mumbled as he looked down at her. She was ready and waiting for him and he loved every minute of it before he pushed his hard cock into her tight wet hole. They both released moans and groans in pleasure as he bottomed out. Bradley began to move with slow and steady thrusts. They both knew that this wasn't their typical hot steamy sex filled nights, Bradley showed her how much he loved her while he worshipped her body. Their kisses were slow and passionate as were his movements as he pumped into her. She clenched around his thick shaft, causing him to groan but he knew she wanted him to speed up his thrusts. He granted her wish as he pumped into her faster and harder, moving one of his hands down to her clit, rubbing figure of eights into the sensitive nub. The sound of her moans and their slapping skin filled the room. Her nails raked down his back as she got closer to her high. "Go on, baby. Cum for me. I wanna feel you let go on my dick." Bradley groaned in her ear as he felt her spasming walls on his shaft. Those words were all it took for her walls to clamp down on his cock as she moaned his name. Bradley groaned as his movements became sloppy before he released inside of her. Her walls milking him for all he was worth as his hot liquid coated them. He worked them both through their highs before he stopped moving. Both of them breathing heavily with their foreheads pressed against each other. "That was fucking amazing." He breathed out, making her giggle before she gasped as he slipped out of her. Bradley got up and pulled on his boxers before heading into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. Olivia lay on the bed completely bare and spent from their activities. The soft breeze coming from the open window cooling her hot skin as the man returned with a damp cloth and began to wipe her thighs where the cum mixture had seeped out. Once he had cleaned her up, he grabbed one of his shirts from the drawers and her underwear, before helping her into them. They climbed underneath the covers and he wrapped his arms around her after making sure their alarm was set for the next day. "I love you, Bradley Nicholas Bradshaw." Olivia hummed into is chest. "I love you too, Olivia Jay Mitchell. I can't wait for you to be my wife." He told her softly before placing a soft kiss on her forehead and drifting off to sleep.