Sword Walk Skewed

However, Liang Chen could not say these words.

When he returned to the backstage and saw Gu Momo's assistant helping her tidy up her clothes, he felt very unpleasant in his heart.

During the rehearsal, he saw that Gu Momo was going to sing tonight. Originally, he thought that Gu Momo's singing skills shouldn't be very good, but after singing, many people fell silent.

"Although I don't have many skills, my focus is on emotional subtlety!"

Gu Momo was singing a love song, as if she was in a relationship, which made Liang Chen even more unhappy.

Gu Momo was the first to play today. In fact, the first one wasn't very good and would affect her performance.

However, her condition was not bad. Especially when the melody sounded, she had seen many things in her mind. This song was originally the episode of the movie "For the Phoenix". Because of the righteousness of the country, the heroine had always endured it. She dared to step into the throne step by step. She had done a lot for the country, regardless of means or consequences. She had never regretted it.

However, the only regret was that she had let down the man who loved him the most. When the sword pierced into his chest, his smile was the same as when they met. He rode on a leaning bridge and waved his red sleeves all over the floor.

Because of this song, Gu Momo sang with all her emotions, and many images flashed in her mind. Xiao Jingchen, Ye Mingfeng, Mu Han

She had never regretted accepting the mission to tear apart the heroes and heroines, but she regretted provoking the innocent him.

He regretted not being able to control his emotions

Her voice was clearly not the best to hear, but she sang to the point that tears involuntarily fell down her cheeks.

In front of the TV, Mother Gu saw this scene, but she remembered Gu Momo and Mu Han from the beginning

"If Momo is still here, I think we can all carry our grandchildren ..." As Mother Gu spoke, Father Gu also quietly shed tears, but secretly raised his head again.

"Momo sings so well. I never thought that Momo would sing so well."

"Yes, I can dance, play and sing. I almost doubt if our Momo is a decathlon." Gu Momo's fans were proud, but at the same time, they were moved to tears.

Inside the backstage, Liang Chen's emotions grew more and more irritable.

He had a premonition that after Gu Momo sang this song, she would definitely enter the final. There was clearly another final, but he could feel an inexplicable impetuosity.

"Director, can I temporarily change it to my original song?" Liang Chen didn't want to sing a cover song anymore. Gu Momo was singing a cover song, but the effect of this cover song was obviously better than the original song.