If I lie for a second

Ye Mingfeng frowned. Gu Momo did not expect that the martial arts he had practiced these past few days would not be of any use.

It was only after Ye Mingfeng helped her with her cultivation that she felt much better.

"It's all my fault. My brain is so stupid. After training for a long time, my strength still hasn't increased. I can't get on the boat right now." She blamed herself.

Ye Mingfeng knocked on her forehead.

"I really think so. Hurry up and rest. Take care of yourself." Ye Mingfeng covered her with a blanket.

Gu Momo nodded seriously, "Mm-hmm."

Then, Ye Mingfeng stood up and left.

However, when she left, Gu Momo endured for a long time and finally couldn't help but ask, "Senior, can you show me your appearance? I'm not afraid!"

In the past, Gu Momo had also asked Ye Mingfeng this question. Why must she wear a mask?

However, Ye Mingfeng's reply at that time was that he had left a very ugly scar on his face, afraid that it would frighten him.

Now that their relationship had improved by leaps and bounds, Gu Momo's attitude was already mentally prepared.

However, Ye Mingfeng stopped for a moment.

For a moment, he really wanted to take off his mask and let her see who was accompanying her these days.

However, she was afraid that her actions would really scare her. After all, she had always treated him like a stranger.

If she knew that he was the one who had captured her and killed her father?

Will she really remain as calm as she is now?

"Momo, if one day I lied to you and you panicked, what would happen to you?" He did not directly ask Gu Momo about that topic, instead, he changed the topic in another way and said tactfully.

Actually, Gu Momo was not her original body. During her time with Ye Mingfeng, she had indeed enjoyed the atmosphere of love.

If the two of them weren't as good fortune would have done, she would have told her clearly.

However, she now had a position that she wanted to play a role, and Ye Mingfeng also had his difficulties.

When Ye Mingfeng thought that Gu Momo would not answer, he heard her shallowly say, "Senior, if you lied, I will forgive you."

Ye Mingfeng was overjoyed and almost carried him over at that time.

"It's just ..." Gu Momo gluffily added, "My heart will feel uncomfortable ..."

Yes, she would forgive him, but she would also think that he had lied to her.

Moreover, he was her enemy who killed her father.

The two of them fell into a dead end again.

Sometimes, Ye Mingfeng thought to himself, "Why did he teach her martial arts back then?" Originally, he thought that even if she became stronger, he would still be able to slowly penetrate her life and influence her thoughts.

Only now did he realize how absurd this idea was. He had calculated everything, not his heart, not his emotions. It was even more unclear where the two of them were heading in the future.

After a moment of daze, Ye Mingfeng was afraid that Gu Momo would think too much, so he could only forcefully say, "I'm just casually saying, don't think too much."

Gu Momo obediently replied, "Mm! I didn't think too much about it, but Senior, no matter what you look like, you are the best in my heart!"

After she finished speaking, she covered herself under the quilt, as if she was extremely shy.

Seeing this, Ye Mingfeng burst into laughter, but then the smile became somewhat bitter.

When the ship approached Flying Flower Town, it was stopped by a group of people.