Carrie 3000, sooner or later you'll forget me

She was clearly going to marry someone, and the person she married was still the Emperor. He had no right to fight for it, but he still did not give up.

"Why?" Why is this happening?

Dan Yang bit his lips and bite out a bloody mark.

"Princess ..." The maidservant couldn't help but remind him with some pity.

However, Dan Yang couldn't listen anymore. She wished she could find Cheng Yu and ask him about it immediately.

However, he endured it. At this critical juncture, it was inappropriate for him to go to find Cheng Yu.

Only tomorrow would it be good to face him head-on.

Dan Yang's heart was also cold. She had her pride and domineering nature in her bones. She was a noble imperial daughter. If she did not truly like Cheng Yu, she would not have tolerated it so much.

He had already given that man a chance for the first time, but he had made her lose face when he was on the street.

This time, if Cheng Yu didn't explain it clearly, then don't blame her for being ruthless.

Dan Yang hurriedly returned to his room and took out a dagger.

After Gu Momo finished studying the etiquette in the palace, her legs became sour.

Holding a travel note in his hand, he leaned against the window and looked at it carelessly, but his thoughts drifted far away.

If Dan Yang followed the plan, her mission would be completed tomorrow.

"What exactly are you thinking?" The man's voice pulled her thoughts back.

He has been admitted to the hospital recently and likes to climb walls.

After all, Qing Gong was good, and the guards in the courtyard were also great inner masters that he had bestowed on them. All of them opened their eyes and closed their eyes intentionally to let go of the water.

Gu Momo raised her eyes and saw the teasing in his eyes, "The books have fallen."

Gu Momo's cheeks reddened.

"Why are you here again? Is being the emperor so idle?" He said angrily.

Xiao Jingchen didn't know why, but he liked to run towards her. Probably everyone wanted to curry favor with him and flatter him.

Only she was the first to dislike him.

However, he was still willing to do so.

Xiao Jingchen narrowed his eyes and thought for a while, but without an answer, he directly hugged her waist.

"Not idle. There's still a pile of memorials in the palace that haven't been approved yet, but I just want to see you. I miss you!"

His breathing sprayed on her neck, causing her entire neck to turn red.

Even Gu Momo's body stiffened.

However, her expression was somewhat confused. She was only here to complete a mission.

Why did she get in touch with him?

And it seemed that Xiao Jingchen wasn't just playing.

Gu Momo sighed and followed him.

Today, she looked exceptionally docile, making Xiao Jingchen happy.

"I shouldn't have given you a month to prepare. I should have married you immediately."

But he wanted to give her the most noble status in the world.

I don't want to be rash or hurried.

Gu Momo didn't say anything and pulled her into his arms. He picked up the travel notes.

'"So what you like to see is this. I also like it. When our son grows up, we will entrust him with the rivers and mountains. There is no need to look at this anymore. Instead, we will go to the mountains and rivers of the world." As he spoke, his eyes flickered with starlight.

The beautiful blueprint that she had painted even made Gu Momo have some fantasies.

But very quickly, she finally reacted.

I really want to tell him that they have no future.

"Actually, you'll forget about me sooner or later." Gu Momo's words also meant something.

However, Xiao Jingchen seriously thought about it.