oh my God I might cry

The spirit beckoned Scrooge over. He didn't know what it was about the spirit, but he wanted to obey. He wanted to submit. Every atom of his being was filled with curiosity; and lust. He didn't know what the spirit was going to do to him, but he wanted to find out the spirit picked scrooge up softly by his waist and placed him on his lap.
"Do you wish to see the truth further?" The ghost's voice boomed. Scrooge nodded, looking up at him innocently. An innocence that would soon be snuffed out completely. The ghost unsheathed his otherworldly cock. Scrooge's eyes widened with half fear, half curiosity. Would he actually be able to take it? This was his final test. This would reveal whether he was worthy.

The mountain of food suddenly shifted to become Scrooge's four poster bed. The spirit's eyes darkened as he layed scrooge down in the center of the bed.

The ghost stroked his member softly, trying to figure out how he would fit it into Scrooge without tearing him apart. He decided he would have to stretch him out first. The spirit started slowly, sliding one thick long finger in first. And then another, and another. All Scrooge could do was close his eyes and let out loud moans. He was in pain, but he enjoyed it far too much. Soon the spirit was able to insert his stick into Scrooge. Scrooge let out a loud half cry when he felt the ghost inside of him. The spirit started pumping, slowly at first but gradually speeding up. After a few minutes the ghost groaned as if he were in pain. He filled Scrooge up with his pleasure, soon making Scrooge release a thick white liquid too. Scrooge finally realised the truth he was being shown all along, Belle leaving him, her muscular husband. He lived for men, and men only. Scrooge's cum began shining with a scorching white light.