~•7•~

(Y/N) P.O.V
I wake up as I get chills all over my body. I turn around and see the bed across from me empty, but the sheets were moved. I look around the room and see that the door is creaked open for the restroom door. I see steam coming out from the door.
I look at the time and it was 8:23am.
*Slept for about 4 hours, that's fine."
I get up and put my combat boots on. I hear the door creak open and Ghost walked out with a tight black shirt and dark grey pants. He had his mask on as always.
"Morning sleepy head" Ghost said in a very monotone voice.
I had my eyes on him " Good morning L.T." I get up and grab my sports bra from my bag and my case for my mask and head to the restroom. Ghost looks at me "We have orders from Shepard and Laswell, we're departing in 20. If you're not there, we're leaving without you." "Roger that Lieutenant" As always his eyes were on me "I'm heading out Sergeant." "I'll see there, sir." I close the restroom door and change into my sports bra and wear a black shirt over my black under shirt. I look at myself in the mirror and put my hair in a low braid and grab my case for my mask.
As I grabbed it, I realized my mask was spotless. The carving from the drilled bullet still left a hole in my mask, but still covered my face. *Ghost must have cleaned it for me, how nice of him*
I blush at his kindness. I put my mask on and tighten the straps to hug my face nice and a little tight. I stepped out of the room and headed to the locker room. I head to my locker and put on my armor, but Soap came to me with a smile. "Heya little Demon. How'd you sleep last night?" He asked in a teasing voice. I looked at him and gave him sarcasm. "Slept like a fluffy cloud in the sky." He gave me a raised eyebrow "Really now?" I scoffed at him "No, I only got about 4 hours of sleep, what were you expecting? Something spicy." I asked in a sarcastic voice. He smirked back at me "Maybe." I chuckled at his answer and continued to put on my gear. I put my bullet proof vest on with my tactical gear belt. I felt eyes on me again, I already knew who it was, but I didn't want to look at Ghost, I didn't want him to know that I knew he had his eyes on me.
As I was finishing putting on my thigh straps and stocking up on my pocket knifes, Soap gave me a throat mic with an ear piece, and handed it to me. "This is for you D. We're gonna need to talk in comms, unlike last time, you used Alpha's to talk to us." I looked at it and put it on, but it was loose on my neck "Hey Soap, do you think you can help me tighten this for me ?" He looked at me with a questionable look, but still assisted me. "Sure......." I turned to the side facing away from Ghost and looked at my locker, I felt Soap's fingertips on my neck and he tighten the throat strap nice and tight.
Soap put two of his fingers in my strap to make sure it wasn't super tight and I could breathe. "There ye go D, you should be good." I touch the strap and move it a bit and put the ear piece on.
I look up to look at L.T. and his attention was no longer on me, it was on Soap. He gave him a look of irritation almost disgust. Ghost look back at me and I kept my cool and kept eye contact with me, I decided to be cheeky, "Are you alright Lieutenant? You seem stressed."
His eyes were now half lidded, "Nothing of the sort Sergeant D, but we leave in 3."  I broke eye contact and walked out of the locker room, as I couldn't handle his eyes, he looked at me differently than how he usually does. I got to the plane.
Me, Soap and Ghost, get in the plane, Bravo team stayed behind to load up equipment on a cargo plane. I was informed by Soap that we were  headed out to meet with Colonel Alejandro. The plane ride was as silent as ever. Ghost kept his eyes at me and Soap, but mainly me, I didn't bother to look back at him, I was still a bit tired, I got a bit comfortable in my little area. "Hey Soap, I'm gonna get a little bit of shut eye, could you wake me up when we're close to landing?"
Soap looked at me and gave me a thumbs up, "No problem D." I close my eyes and rest for a bit longer. I felt the plane taking off, and like that I slept in my seat.
.
.
.
.
Soap P.O.V
Moments pass as I finally hear (Y/N) sleep, due to her mask, making her breathing audible. I look and see L.T. and he wasn't trying to be obvious, but I can see he had his eyes on her. He then looked at me and now changed the look in his eyes. It was almost an angry look, "What's wrong L.T., you seem bothered." I ask him legitimately, unlike yesterday I was teasing him due to (Y/N).
Ghost looked at me for a good moment then he spoke, "What's your relation with the Demon."
I looked at him with a lifted eyebrow, confused he would ask such a question. "Well sir, mainly just well aquatinted. I just me her yesterday, but I knew of her and she knew of me, because of Captain Price." He gave me a stern look, it looks like he was really satisfied with my answer. I smirked at his question as I knew he did like little o'l D. He saw my smirk and questioned me once more," Why the smirk Sergeant?" "Didn't know you had a liking to little o'l D." He remained quiet, but still had his stern look on me. "Shouldn't be your concern Sergeant." I chuckled lightly. "What's so funny?" I just look back at (Y/N). "Nothing, just what a timing on all of this." He gave me a confused look in his eye, but I looked away and checked outside. We were close to landing, "We're about to land." I wake up D as she requested, I shake her shoulder to wake her up, "Hey D, wake up, we're about to land." I see her wake up and rub her eyes with one hand. We finally land and unbuckle our belts and get up. D stands and stretches her entire body, as she does that, I notice Ghost stares at her in the process. I giggle as he just took a peek. If only D knew.