~•2•~

Several months later
.
.
.
Third P.O.V
Laswell walked down to Shepherds office concerned of what she discovered. She knocked on his door,
S "Come in." "Laswell."
L "General Shepherd"
S "I know that look, are we at war?"
L "You would be the first to know sir."
S "Damn right I would. Talk to me"
L" we have a hit on Ghorbrani's second-in-command."
S" Hassan Zyani. Queda Force Major"
L" He's taking up the mantle for Iran"
S"Supplying terrorists?"
L" Money, weapons intel"
S" Well he's ambitious."
L "He's dangerous, sir. He wants retaliation for the Ghorbrani strike. He's planning something."
S "We can't take him in Iran"
Laswell leaned and grabbed the tablet to redirect the info to show Hassan's location.
L" He's not in Iran,sir. He's on the ground in Al Mazrah."
S" What the hell is he doing in Al Mazrah?"
L " there is only one way to find out, sir"
S" Well, let's get him"
L"When?"
S"What time is it now."
L" Who do we send? Actually I have someone in mind. I need to catch her before she flies off."
S" Catch them, we're gonna need all the help we need."
.
.
.
(Y/N) P.O.V
I started to pack up what little items and clothes I had, to get ready to go back to the US. Packing up my bag, there was a knock at my door. "Come in", Garrick opened the door, and walked in a little amused. "Got news for you, Laswell calling you on the line, says it urgent." I looked at Garrick, thinking what could it possibly be, "That's surprising, I hadn't heard from her in months. Well at least she thought of me. Tell her I'll be right there." Garrick left my room and left me in my thoughts *What could it possibly be, I haven't heard from her since Urzikstan.* I left my room and headed to the main tent, Garrick waiting by the phone.
G "For you, lady"
I gave Garrick a blank stare and grabbed the phone, contemplating to even speak to Laswell again, but work is work. "This is D"
"(Y/N), been awhile"
"Never thought I'd ever hear from you again, judging by the incident in Urzikstan with Farah."

— Flashback, several months back —

Farah, (Y/N), Garrick, Price, and Alex were flying back to base to meet up with Laswell and Colonel Norris. We relieved to celebrate the small victory we accomplished in killing the Wolf and defusing the bomb.
L "Congratulations on a job well done, as much as we can all hear the ice in the glass. I'm afraid our toast has to wait. Hadir and his new friends are on the move."
F "Where are they?"
L "One step at a time."
A "No one said they're friends."
There was a small pause. I looked at Farah knowing there was bad news coming.
Norris spoke with disgust in his voice. "The general would tend to disagree."
Laswell gave Norris a pissed off look.
L" Norris, I asked you to let me -"
N "Tell them, Laswell, or I will."
Laswell gave us an apologetic look, almost not wanting to tell us.
L "Command has officially redesignated Farah's forces."
(Y/N) spoke with venom in her voice "You want to translate that from bullshit to English?"
Price spoke up, giving Laswell a disappointed look "It means they're on the list"
F "What list?"
Norris spoke and stepped up to Farah with his arms crossed. "Foreign terror organization list. I've ordered my Marines to treat Farah's army as hostiles.
Alex spoke with confusion and anger "What? They're our allies."
N "Not anymore."
(Y/N) " That's bullshit and you know it."
P "You keep your muppets on a short string. Colonel."
N "Or what"
P "I'll fucking hang you from it"
(Y/N) steps in and holds Price back knowing full well he is not afraid to hurt someone right at this moment.
A " Kate, these people need our support"
L " There's nothing else we can do."
G " There's plenty we can do."
A " I'm tired of being told who my friends are"
F " Alex, don't...."
A" I'm going back to Urzikstan. I'm staying with Farah's army."
(Y/N) spoke "I'm going as well."
Laswell looked at both of us in shock " What you're both doing is illegal."
(Y/N) " I'm pretty sure everything we do is illegal."
Garrick joined (Y/N) and Alex " Only the good stuff, you got friends nearby"
A " You too."
Farah walked towards Price "Thank you, for everything."
Price smiled back at Farah " Oh it's not over yet. Trust me."
F " I always have."
The group stood in an awkward silence as they knew they were disobeying Laswells orders.
(Y/N) glare at Colonel Norris, giving him one last look before leaving to prepare for the fight with Farah. After the group left. ( Y/N) was the last on about to leave, but Laswell stopped her from taking any step further.
L " You do realize if you go with them, you will be an outlaw, you're risking you're position in the army, Sergeant." (Y/N) looked at her almost disgusted, at her statement, threatened at the fact she would say that.
(Y/N) " I'm surprised you'd even say that to me, out of all the people. Especially everything I've done for you, I'm not with your little K.I.A, I'm in the army and frankly I'm starting to second guess this little arrangement we had. What we're even fighting for now, is there purpose or are we covering some tracks from your little loose ends." Laswell stayed quite and stared at (Y/N).
(Y/N) stepped towards Laswell with venom in her tongue, " Try being in my shoes and see what the hell goes on in the battlefield, instead of being behind a little desk with the general. If you ever threaten me again Laswell, I don't care what happens to me or as you state my "position", I will find you and it will not be pretty for you." (Y/N) left. Laswell with a look of disbelief in her face, realizing she fucked with the wrong person.

- End of Flashback -

Laswell spoke, with (Y/N) noticing the uncomfortableness in her voice. "Well (Y/N), you know I always need your help on things, why not give you something of your specialty"
(Y/N) smiled at her little statement.
(Y/N) " Where's the location."
L " Al Mazrah"
(Y/N) " I'll be there in 11-12 hours"
L" Thank you (Y/N)"
The call ended.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I ended the call and went back to my room, I got ready to leave, I already had my clothes packed just a new route. Garrick came to my door and looked at me and knowing well that I just took a mission.
Garrick didn't look very pleased" Leaving already?", I looked at him, he wasn't happy to see me go. " Yup, who knows, I may see you, knowing Laswell, she might already have Price notified since I'm going." " You're not wrong D, where ya heading?" I looked at Garrick and smirked at him, " I'll let Price notify you when the time comes" Garrick gave me an annoyed look and said his good bye. I headed out and got on a plane to head to Al Mazrah.

———————————————————-
Now that we have a bit of build up, we can now proceed with our lovely ghost.

———————————————————-Now that we have a bit of build up, we can now proceed with our lovely ghost