Chapter 7

I pull up in front of Dr. Danses house. I see both her car and Justin's truck in the driveway, along with a car I don't recognize.

Wonder who else is joining us. I do know what Dr. Danses is divorced. She had to miss about a week my freshmen year for court or something. The car can't be his father can it? I hope not.

I hop out of the car and start heading up the drive way. My mind flashes back to when I held Justin in my arms. He looked so peaceful. I smile just thinking about kissing him that night. He's an awesome kisser to say the least. But he is my teacher now, so I honestly don't want anything to happen between us. Plus there is Shane, who I do care about. Love? I don't know.

I straighten my shirt out as I glance down at my self. I have nice jeans with a dress shirt. My nice dress shoes on.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I stand there, ready for the night to just be over with. Thinking back on it, maybe it wasn't the best idea to come.

To late now, I think as the door opens to a very well dress Justin. And may I say, wow. I don't think I've ever been more attracted to a guy then right now. And I've only ever thought about two guys. Him and Shane.

Justin's were nice dress pants with a simple white dress shirt like me. He's gotten a haircut. It's shorter and looks absolutely handsome on him.

It takes me a minute to realize he's smirking.

"W-what?" I ask.

"You're staring." He says simply.

I blush. Well dammit, you're really hot. But I don't voice that.

"Sorry." I say. "So. Um hey."

"Hey." He says, motioning me into te house.

"Nice house." I muse, not taking my eyes from his chest. He doesn't have it buttoned towards the top, so I can see his bare chest.

"Stop staring at my boobs you jerk!" He yells in a really girly voice, while buttoning up the last two buttons.

I blush and slug him on the shoulder. "Shush or your mother will hear."

He smirks. "Maybe I want her to hear." He says while taking a step forward. Out of habit, I take a step forward as well. He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Well I certainly wouldn't want her seeing this though." He mutters as he runs a hand through his hair.

I give an evil looking grin. "See what?" I mutter in his ear. I spin away from him in a second and walk towards what I assume is the kitchen. I glance back at Justin to see him standing, quiet dumbstruck, where I left him.

I chuckle as I walk into the kitchen to see Dr. Danses and a woman I don't know cooking dinner.

"Hey there Jason." Dr. Danses smiles at me. "Glad you could make it. Where is Justin?"

"Erm. I think he's still standing in there?" I say pointing towards the front door. "I dunno why though. He just kinda froze." I shrug my shoulders.

"Yea. He's weird like that." Mutters the lady I don't know. I'd wonder if this was his girlfriend, but she looks to old.

That. And I'm pretty sure Justin's gay.

"Speaking of the devil." The random lady says.

"Oh ha ha, Missy. You're so very funny." Justin says as he walks in and slings an arm around my shoulder.

"Aw, come now, Justin. You wouldn't want me telling your little friend here about that Darth Vader thingy I got you last Christmas, would you?" She raises an eyebrow.