Chapter 4

Lexi?! Pregnant?!

That's not even possible! I mean it is, but we haven't done it in well over two months! And when we did, I wore a condom. I made sure of that.

I didn't text Lexi back after that. I just sat there staring at my desk, waiting for the day to be over with.

When the bell did ring, I was out of my seat and our the door in three seconds flat. I rushed down the hall and around a corner, nearly knocking over Dr. Danses.

"Oh shi- shoot." My eyes go wide at the thought of almost cussing in front of her. "Sorry, Franny."

She chuckled a bit as she straightened her jacket. "It's alright Jason. No running in the halls though." She gave me a stern look. Then winked. "I was wondering if I could see you in my office though. Just for a second?" She motioned to the office which was a few feet away.

I nodded. I walked into the room and sat down in the chairs in front of the desk. Dr. Danses sat down in her seat.

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping my son last night. As you may have noticed, he is here. I tried getting him to stay home, but he is just so stubborn."

"Like mother, like son." I hear a voice say when the door opens. I look around and blush when Justin walks in the room with a folder in hand.

He walks over to Dr. Danses and hands her the folder then kisses her forehead. "But that means we love each other."

She laughs for a second before her phone rings.

"Hello?" She answers. "Ah. Yes. I'll be right there." She stand up. "I have to handle something with some students fighting. But before I go," she turns to me, "I would like to invite you to dinner, Jason. As a thank you for saving my poor Justin." She then turns and pinches his cheeks.

"Mom." Justin mumbles and pushes her hands away.

I laugh then say, "um. Sure."

She smiles brightly. "Great. You know where I live, be there around sixish on Tuesday night? I have a meeting tonight so it'll have to be then."

I nod. "Great. See you then." She smiles again and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her. Which leaves me and Justin alone.

I turn to him. It's silent.

"So. You're my new teacher." I say out loud.

"Yup." He pops the P. I stare at him. He seems to notice and stares back.

Slowly, but surly, he walks over to where I'm sitting.

"Thanks again. For helping yesterday." He says as he leans back on the desk behind him. He crosses his arms.

"Um. No problem." I mutter as I blush a little just thinking about what else happened last night.

He sees my blush and smirks. I stand up to make my leave, but he grabs my wrist. He spins me around, and I lose my balance. Before I can fall though, he catches me in his arms.

Again, for the third time in two days, I get the same urge to kiss him.

But then I think about Lexi. And Shane. And everything else.

"Justin." I start. But quickly cut off.

"Jason. I've only really known you since yesterday, but I can't keep my self from thinking about you. A lot." He says. He doesn't waver at all. He's all serious.

Well shit. This makes it harder. "Justin. Believe me when I say this, I haven't stopped thinking about you either-" he cuts me off with a kiss. A simple and sweet kiss. I grunt and pull away.