| 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 ! |

You're a popular Streamer whom does a variety of things on stream and in person with friends, minecraft, cooking, interviewing, etc. Or reacting with friends and or going out in public for activities. Basically someone whom does everything for the laughs.

They/Them Reader!

You're allowed to vision yourself looking like you or looking like what you wish to be, I won't be picking your outfits but I might state a brief description of what you're wearing in the chapter.

If Quackity ever says he's uncomfortable with this type of fanfic I won't hesitate to delete it whether it's good or not, so far he's alright with fanfic like this.

This'll be set in February 2023, basically the time of this release.

I will be mentioning your merch so imagine it how you'd like it to be!

Making this for fun and fun only! You won't be an angsty person who has a depressing backstory and is super emo or smth, only an unsupportive household and bad parents which isn't uncommon for people.

Quackity is fr my comfort streamer for some odd reason and he just makes my day, exactly why I decided to write this!

(Ranboo's Chihuahua Dachshund mix is also featured! Frisbee!)

~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~