𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨|Revenge

smut 🫶🏼
___________________________________

As soon as I see the tears pooling her eyes, I immediately wrap my arms around her and bring her into my chest

As soon as I see the tears pooling her eyes, I immediately wrap my arms around her and bring her into my chest. Her tears soak my t-shirt but I don't fucking care. I hate seeing her cry and I would tear the world apart if it means she'll stop hurting.

"Look at me." I say, placing my hands on the side of her face. She shakes her head and I frown, feeling her body tremble under my touch. "Baby, look at me please." I say softer and she finally looks up. Her glassy eyes meet mine and my heart breaks at the sight.

Gently, I kiss away her tears and feel her start to relax, soothing my heart. "Don't cry," I whisper, placing my hand on the back of her head,  "I'm here, okay? Please don't cry."

"Thank you." She mutters.

"For what?"

"Being here."

Smiling, I brush hair away from her face and kiss her forehead. "Always," I promise, "Do you wanna wait in the car while I get your stuff?"

"No, it's okay," She says, wiping her eyes, "it'll be quicker if we both get it and I wanna leave."

xXx

Within an hour, we have all of her stuff packed up and in my car. She didn't have much so it was fairly quick.

Just as I was about to pick up the last box, my phone starts ringing so I take it out of my pocket and answer it.

"We have him." One of my guys says through the other line.

I quickly move away from Audrey's earshot. "Where is he?"

"With us. We found him in some motel up south." He replies.

Fucking finally. We've been looking for that bastard for days.

"You know what to do." I say, watching Audrey carry the last box to the car.

"Yes, boss." He says and I hold up a finger when Audrey tilts her head in question towards me.

"Be there in a few." With that I hang up and make my way back over to Audrey.

"Everything okay?" She asks, taking my hand in hers.

"Yeah, of course," I say, kissing the back of her hand, "but I have to go. Something came up."

"Can you drop me off at Alyssa's then?"

"Sure," I reply, "We'll unpack your stuff later."