Hey, Jealousy

Prapai

Phayu and Pai were picking up their boyfriends at Sky's dorm, where Rain had stayed over night to finish up a project so that they would have the weekend free. They are going to take Rain and Sky to dinner and a movie at the mall.

Phayu's eyes widened as he spotted the two coming downstairs. "What is Rain wearing?"

Pai grinned as he took in the appearance of the two boys. Both were wearing faded t shirts and ripped jeans, but where as Sky's jeans were relatively modest, Rain's showed quite a bit of skin.  Did he really think Phayu would let him get away with that?

Phayu pulled Rain aside and whispered something to him. Pai saw Rain shake his head and start a pout and Phayu said  something else and Rain turned around in a huff to head back upstairs. Pai's pretty sure he caught the words, "Acting just like a daddy," when Rain passed them.

Sky snorted, "I told him P'Phayu wouldn't like them."

Rain came down a few minutes later in a pair of non-ripped skinny jeans. He wasn't sulking now, he was too excited about their double date.

Sky

Sky and P'Pai were waiting for P'Phayu so they could go eat. Rain had spotted a pet store on their way to the restaurant and had dragged P'Phayu in to get Stormy and Cloud new collars and some new toys, as if they needed any more.

"P'Sky?" He turned when someone called his name behind him.

A pretty girl, a little younger than him, stood there, "Dara?"

"Oh it is you, I thought so. What are you doing here?" The girl asked looking around.

"Waiting on Rain." Sky answered.

The girl visibly became excited, "Rain's here? Where?"

Sky motioned at the pet store, "In there with his boyfriend." Sky emphasized the last word hard causing P'Pai to look at him in surprise.

"Oh," Dara said, disappointed. "Well maybe I will see you around. I will be visiting the university open house next week." She walked off still looking dismayed.

"Sky, who was that?" P'Pai asked. It wasn't like Sky to act rudely.

Sky huffed. "Dara, our high school junior. She followed Rain around school just like a puppy. The whole school knew she was crazy in love with him, and Rain never had a clue. He only thought of her as a friendly junior." 

"Oh, Phayu is going to love that." P'Pai said sarcastically.

Rain

Rain was sitting at a table in front of the architecture facility. He had been given the task of greeting the high school students interested in architecture. He was in his element happily chatting with all the high school students who stopped by the table, having longer conversations with those that seemed interested in joining the faculty. Over the afternoon he had already seen a few of his own juniors from high school but they had only stopped by to say hi, none were interested in architecture.

"P'Rain!" Rain looked up at the excited voice.

"Dara! How are you? Are you here for the architecture open house?" Rain said smiling.

"Yes, can you give me a tour of the faculty?" She smiled sweetly at him.

Rain hesitated, looking at Sig who was working the table with him. Sig waved him away, "If we get busy I will call Ple or Por."

"Okay, great. Come on Dara I will show you all the wonders of the faculty."

Phayu

Phayu paused in his conversation with Pai and frowned whe he saw Rain get up from the table and lead the high school girl into the facility. It wasn't Rain's job to give tours to the juniors.

"Oh," Pai said, "It's that girl again."

Phayu's frown deepened, "you know her?"

"She spoke to Sky at the mall the other day while we were waiting. She is Rain's and Sky's junior. Apparently she has a huge crush on your boy but he doesn't have a clue." Pai said laughing.

Phayu stiffened. "I think I should go help Rain give a tour."

"Jealous?" Pai asked.

"Furiously jealous." Phayu confirmed as he moved towards Rain and the girl, leaving Pai laughing all that much harder.

Phayu

Phayu caught up with them just inside the building. "Rain what are you doing?"

Rain beamed at Phayu, "Oh, Phi, this is Dara, my junior. Dara this is P'Phayu my boyfriend."

The girl greeted Phayu respectfully but Phayu didn't miss the narrowing of her eyes at the word 'boyfriend'.

Rain continued, not noticing, "I was going to give Dara a tour, she is interested in architecture."

Phayu was sure she was interested in something other than architecture, or someone rather, just by the way she looks at Rain. He moved to Rain's side so that he is in between the two, and throws an arm over Rain's shoulder. "Come, we'll both give you a tour."

Rain agrees happily but Dara looks daggers at Phayu.

Phayu's arm never leaves Rain's shoulder while they show Dara around. Although he doesn't believe the girl is actually there for the architecture open house, Phayu does his best good senior impression explaining all the details of the facility, the work load, the classes, etc.

They wrap up back at the front table. Phayu notices Sky has joined Pai and both are watching the three of them closely.

"Um, well P'Rain it was great seeing you again. Maybe I'll see you around." She looks unsure as she sees Rain practically making heart eyes at Phayu.

"My boyfriend is pretty busy with schoolwork, nong. He doesn't have a lot of free time." Phayu answers. Dara leaves with one sad backwards glance at Rain.

Rain

Rain really doesn't pay attention to when Dara leaves. He is wondering if it's too early for him and Phayu to go home. How long did they have to stay at the open house?

He has never thought of Dara as more than one of his juniors but he doesn't miss P'Phayu's bout of possessiveness this afternoon. He secretly thinks that that look on P'Phayu's face lookes extremely cool and to be frank, sexy. He wants to go home and do something fun.

———————————————————————————

Notes:

From a reader prompt who wanted jealous Phayu.

Cute fluffy jealous Phayu it is.