Chapter 3: Try not to strangle Parker

A/n - I got carried away with writing...
What do you want from me?
To be good at writing?
To have a stable uploading schedule?

HAHahehahahahahahahahah
No~

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

LOG ENTRY: 14
LOCATION: SCIMOD
RESEARCHER: (L/N), (Y/N) ID# 234 O7U 001
P. I: Augustine G. ID# 013 SGQ 023

LST: 7:39:51:32
DATE: 6/5/2142

The camera turned on, and there was Doctor (y/n) sitting across from it, basically freaking the hell out.

"𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙻𝚈𝚈𝚈 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙸𝙸𝚃?! 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝙶𝙾𝙳! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛!"

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑!" She mumbled a couple times.
She was clearly quite existed about something.
Either she was happy about a promotion or perhaps just an experiment had gone right.

"𝙼𝚘'𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗"
She kicked her feet happily.

"𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜. 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕"

"𝚂𝙾! 𝙼𝚘'𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎"

"𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗!" Her smile grew wider.

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 '𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢!"
(Y/n) laughed to herself happily.

"𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐"
She said and switched off the camera.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

"Grace when are they supposed to arrive? We've been playing basketball for an hour already!"

"Chill out (Y/n). It's been just thirty minutes and besides, it's their choice when they'll come here. We have to be patient"
Grace bounced the ball.

She dashed by you while bouncing it.
Just as she jumped to throw the ball into the basket, you held up your hand successfully ruining her shot.

"Gah! You nearly threw it in my face"

You laughed.

"Don't laugh at me! This ain't no dodgeball"
She went to get the ball.

She bounced it up and down back to you.
Out of nowhere she bounced it up and shot it at you.