Chapter 1: Log entry 1

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

---------------
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚛. (𝙻/𝚗) ?
---------------
> 𝚈𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚘
---------------
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍
---------------
𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍
---------------

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

---------------

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

LOG ENTRY: 1
LOCATION: SCI MOD
RESEARCHER: (L/N), (Y/N) ID# 234 O7U 001
P. I: Augustine G. ID# 013 SGQ 023

LST: 9:31:44:12
DATE: 23/4/2142

The camera turned on.
It adjusted to the light and focused it's lense on the person sitting in front.
The person moved the camera a bit to the left , so that they are in the center of the camera.

"𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝"
The person behind the camera covered their face and leaned back on the chair.

They suddenly sat up straight
"𝙾𝚔 𝚜𝚘- Hi, m𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 (𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗).
𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛"
The woman awkwardly waved a little.

"𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑, 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝"
She looked to the side with a short 'uhh' sound.

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 yesterday 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 in cryo, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚖𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊, 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚞𝚜, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖"

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚑"
She smiled and combed a hand through her hair.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜- 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐"
She stared up at the ceiling, smiling to herself.

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
Her smile grew wider.

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑"

She leaned on the desk, her smile faltering into a face of either concern or great disgust.
"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚐, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 the 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜"

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊, 𝚘𝚑 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎"
Her smile yet again returning.
She looked behind her when she heard the automatic doors open and close, seeing someone leave the room.