Seven - Who Nose?

Published: February 2nd, 2023.

Images of (Y/N) are drawn based off of me, but it's just a placeholder -- (Y/N) looks like YOU or whatever you'd like (Y/N) to look like <3

First-person Point of View

Our next destination for our journey to Egypt, was Singapore. A boat provided by the Speedwagon Foundation would be our carrier for this trip. The voyage so far has been a failure with aviation. Therefore, we are now sailing the same ocean blue, that Columbus did in 1492. Although he may not have truly discovered the Americas, a hell of a rhyme came out of it!

The sun's rays grazed upon our skin, kissing it as if we were welcomed, but also leaving markings of a warning for further yet to come

The sun's rays grazed upon our skin, kissing it as if we were welcomed, but also leaving markings of a warning for further yet to come. I was laying in a patio chair on the deck of the boat we were on — in between Jotaro and Kakyoin — trying to listen to the serenade of the ocean waves, cradled by its thrashes.

The ocean was as terrifying as it was calm. Clear waters allure sailors and visitors alike, as their beauty is shallowly appreciated when seen. But just as it is transparent with us, it is just as dark — its true strength is hidden away by those who choose not to venture further.

"Aren't you guys nervous about us being in the ocean? What if we get attacked by another one of DIO's followers out here? Or we get attacked by a dolphin?" I questioned out loud, to no one in particular, but I knew the two boys beside me were listening as I spoke of my rational (and irrational) fears.

"What do you mean 'attacked by a dolphin'?" Kakyoin did not take his eyes off the book he was reading, but even the Lord could tell he was intrigued by my last statement.

"Before you tell me that dolphins are cute, they are not

"Before you tell me that dolphins are cute, they are not. Their intelligence has been their pride and joy for researchers, it is often said that dolphins are the second smartest animals, with humans being first. But isn't that just as horrifying?" I began to ramble, with any information about dolphins I had stored in my brain pouring out.

"Humans are aware of the morality surrounding them. However, human concepts can not apply to their creatures, as our laws are not theirs. Dolphins are known to do things we consider abhorrent, but it's a normal thing in their niche. But they still have the capability to feel empathy and whatnot. They're so much scarier than sharks to me!"