Two - Please Count Me In

Published: January 19th, 2023.

Images of (Y/N) are drawn based off of me, but it's just a placeholder -- (Y/N) looks like YOU or whatever you'd like (Y/N) to look like <3

THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"I'll pull it out fast, with no damage to his brain. My stand has the speed and accuracy to grab a bullet mid-flight." Jotaro crouches down, with Star Platinum hovering over Kakyoin, who currently has a vampiric flesh bud controlling him.

"Don't! That flesh bud is alive! There's a reason why part of it is outside the skin. That's why even a skilled surgeon can't remove it!" Joseph (Jotaro's grandfather) shouted in protest, worried about his grandson touching DIO's particles.

As Star Platinum grasped the bud in between two fingers, its tentacles shot out to the boy, much to the watcher's dismay

"Shit!" "The flesh shot out a tentacle!" Avdol and Joseph were watching in horror, as sweat beaded down their faces. They couldn't lose Jotaro!

"Curses! Let go of it, Jojo!" The Egyptian man steps forward, warning the boy of what is coming to him.

"It'll infiltrate the brain of anyone who tries to remove it!" Joseph screeches. However, the flesh tendril made its way closer and closer to the complex organ that controls the body.

Suddenly, the eyes of the boy under control shot open. Looking up at the random guy he fought, he sees that Jotaro is trying to save him.

"Why are you..?" He weakly whispers, horrified by DIO's flesh bud traveling up Jotaro's arm, to which, Jotaro tells him not to move, or else Kakyoin was a dead man.

As the bud is visible through Jotaro's neck, Avdol steps forward, worry plastered over his chiseled features. "Let go now, Jojo! It's reached your face!" He did not want the boy to be controlled, as to him, it was a fear worse than death itself.

Surprisingly, an arm shoots out, stopping Avdol from moving any closer. It was Joseph. With a stern, but calm look on his face he beckons for Avdol to wait. "This is my grandson we're talking about here. His body may be under siege, but he'll remain cool as a cucumber. He and his stand are as solid as a rock!" It was calming to know that Jotaro's grandfather was confident in the boy's abilities, as it made it easier for Avdol to trust his actions at that moment too.

Jotaro's stand abilities, as stated by Joseph, are more powerful and precise than a machine. And boy, was that machine working! As the flesh bud is pulled out, it flails around, but Star Platinum grabs the entirety of it out of his body, ripping it apart. The older man then taps the flesh with his Hamon energy to disintegrate it. It was finally over.

Kakyoin slowly sits up, hand going up to his temple where the bud previously resided. He was absolutely flabbergasted at what just happened. "Why? Why did you risk your own life to save me?" Jotaro stared for a second before turning his back.