One - More Fairy Godmothers?

Published: January 3rd, 2023. 

Images of (Y/N) are drawn based off of me, but it's just a placeholder -- (Y/N) looks like YOU and however you would look like in JJBA <3

First-person Point of View

"OUCH!" A dribble of blood oozed out of my finger. I accidentally cut myself on the scissors I was using for my biology project.

Raising my hand, I asked the teacher if I could go to the nurse's office. With their approval, I made my way into the room to get the wound disinfected and bandaged.

Knocking on the door to alert the nurse of my presence, I entered.

"You two! I'll find out if you're faking it or not! Let me find my thermometer!" The nurse was talking to two boys who I didn't know sitting on the cots.

With the sudden knocking, the nurse turned to the source of the sound.

"Oh hello miss! What brings you here?" She smiled warmly at me.

Returning a meek smile, I lifted up my finger. "It's not too big of a deal, I just cut my finger and need it bandaged."

The nurse held her finger, "I will get right on that! Please take a seat while I grab the disinfectant and bandage!" I did as I was told, and sat down on one of the waiting chairs. Just as I sat down, another student walked into the room.

Jotaro Kujo. My ex-best friend.

After confessing my crush to him during our first year of high school, after being friends since preschool, he never spoke to me again. Girls consistently confessed their feelings to Jotaro, usually only for his looks. He was a very personal person, who didn't really allow people in, so it couldn't really be for his personality (unless they liked the fact that he was very mysterious). These confessions were annoying for him, as once girls began to get crushes on people, he was pestered by fans who thought he was the cream of the crop. However, me, his one friend now basically betrayed him. All because his friend had the gall to confess her feelings -- which I did have, but not just based on his looks. After all, I knew him since we were kids! And you know what, I think it was brave of me to confess, that really took some balls! Yeah I cried a lot afterwards because it was the worst possible outcome, but at least I did it!

As he walked into the room, the nurse came over to me and started to disinfect my finger, but had her body turned towards the 195 cm boy.

"Jojo, how did you get that cut? You didn't get into another fight, did you?" She finished disinfecting and grabbed the bandage to wrap up my finger.

"And take off your hat! It's poor manners! For pity's sake..." She finished up with my cut and stood up to grab the paperwork for me to sign. The paperwork was just to get information on how the cut occurred, and a signature to ensure the student's parents did not sue the school.

With the papers set down in front of me, I began filling out the information, tuning out what the others were saying... something about Jotaro never getting hurt in fights.

'Which class did you hurt your finger in? Biology. How did you receive the injury? Scissors while doing a project.' I wrote down, filling in the provided blanks.

"Hey... What are you doing?" One of the boys shrieked, grabbing my attention.

I turned my head slightly, to look where the commotion was and saw the nurse holding a sharp pen. Even stranger, there was this green tentacle going up her skirt. 'Is she being controlled by something? Is that... another fairy godmother?' I thought to myself, not paying attention to the nurse flailing around a pen instead of a thermometer.