Say It And Mean It

14-year-old Sammie has been going through very hard times, she lost her dad when she was 3 and her mom ‘Bella’ has tried to raise her like a mother would, but Sammie is going to have rough spots thrown at her!

Chapter One! The Details!

Sammie been living with her mom because her dad gave her up, when she was 3. Her dad didn’t want her, because she was a mistake! Sammie’s mother Bella tried to raise Sammie, but she struggled really badly. Which caused her to start drugs, and she always smoked in front Sammie.

Bella started dating all these kinds of guys, which caused problems in the house and Sammie running away!

Sammie was nine when Bella stopped seeing other guys and her drug addict.

Since then Sammie been living with her cousins, aunties, Nana and care homes! After two years Sammie was eleven years old, and Bella got Sammie back! Apparently Bella had changed, and sorted her life out.

Bella had a new partner called Robin and they asked Sammie to live with them. So she did! They where okay for about 6 months, until Robin left, walked out the door; because Bella was suppose to be pregnant.

Bella didn’t want any more kids, so she had an abortion. She thought that Sammie was enough! Sammie been living with her mom now for four years, and next week was going to be Sammie’s birthday!