𝟮-𝟯

𝟮-𝟯Jujutsu High7th of July 2018» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 «心の平和

𝟮-𝟯
Jujutsu High
7th of July 2018
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 «
心の平和

𝟮-𝟯Jujutsu High7th of July 2018» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 «心の平和

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Darkly lit halls of dread scattered the traditional-style building. Along one of these hallways was an equally-as-grim door, which lead to a room full of heavy emotion.

Two men occupied the room. One sat on a bench, the other stood before him. Besides the two laid two beds, each occupied by a body that was covered by a white sheet.

Gojo's eyes kept on the bed closest to him. Under both of the sheets laid his beloved students, whom he was too busy to save. The two would have felt pure agony, but also contentment in their last few moments.

He was not there to see them die, Megumi was. But he couldn't ask Megumi about it, it was far too soon to ask about a peer's death. So Gojo had to suffer through silence as all he could do was await the lifeless look of the bright students.

Before the white-haired man stood a shaking Ijichi, who felt the guilt of a hundred men weighing down on his nervous shoulders. He clutched his wrist, his eyes glaring into the ground through his glasses.

"It was intentional, wasn't it?" Gojo asks, his tone serious as his eyes remain sternly on the closed bed.

"What do you mean?" Ijichi replies, his thumping heartbeat echoing through his ears.

"The enemy was a special grade. Five rescue targets who weren't even confirmed as alive. There's no way I'd send first years into that," Gojo sighs, scratching the back of his head, "I had to pull some strings to get a stay of execution for Itadori. Those crusty higher-ups used the special grade to get rid of him in my absence. If the other two had died, that would have been the icing on the cake, right? (Y/N) on the other hand, was a heavy and regrettable mistake on their part."