𝟮-𝟭

𝟮-𝟭Juvenile Detention Centre3rd of July 2018» 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «雨

𝟮-𝟭
Juvenile Detention Centre
3rd of July 2018
» 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «

𝟮-𝟭Juvenile Detention Centre3rd of July 2018» 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 «雨

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Her scream of pure agony echoed through the lonely void. (Y/N) crouched in front of Nobara, who was groaning and crying out at the feeling of her unusually bent ankle.

(Y/N) had to work quickly, she knew that. Nobara needed to be tended to, and the three curses that stomped their way towards the two girls needed to be exorcised. The only thing (Y/N) struggled with was which to do first.

"What happened?" (Y/N) asked hurriedly as she gently taps the ankle, earning a screech from Nobara. (Y/N)'s hand was smacked away from the ankle, and she sighs.

"I twisted it, and it hurts like a goddam bitch!" Nobara yelled as she began to make a scene again, tossing her head around in a melodramatic way.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes on the ankle, and without looking away she ripped a part of her sleeve off. Nobara raised her eyebrows as (Y/N) quickly wrapped the piece of fabric around her ankle, (Y/N)'s eyes holding a steady, careful look.

And, as (Y/N) finished the makeshift bandage, she smiled at the brunette girl in front of her. "Just don't move it too much, okay?" She spoke, and Noabara nodded.

"You're lucky you're cute... or I would have punched you for saying something so obvious," Nobara responded with a huff, causing (Y/N) to laugh slightly.

"I'll deal with the curses, you just sit here and get comfortable," (Y/N) stands up from her crouching position, and immediately turns to the curses. But not without saying one last thing, "Kugisaki-san... cheer for me, will you?"

And with that last request, (Y/N) was steaming towards the curses that threatened the lives of the two girls. Leaving a stunned Nobara to think back on the look on (Y/N)'s face.