𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

xanadu
(𝚊𝚍𝚓) 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽

Original Characters

𝗬/𝗡 Tengoku

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: Sukuna'a Queen / The Princess of Sakkaku / Aymu Tengoku

𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻

𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿

𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝟭

The Tengoku Clan

The Tengoku Clan (健気家門) was one of the Big Three Sorcerer Families before it was believed that the entire family was brutally wiped out. Masahiro Tengoku was the head of the family until the brutal slaughter, afterwards, Y/N Tengoku was named head of the family once she was pronounced alive.

History

The history of the Tengoku Family embodies the purest core values one could have. Unlike the Zenin Family, the noble status granted to them as a major clan was disregarded and they continued their ways. The Tengoku Family values kindness and outright positivity above all else, and any viscous traits displayed in the family are wiped out instantly, but rejection never took place. Instead, reform of bad eggs was the way to go.

However, once the curses attacked; the Tengoku Family did not go down without a fight. In fact, they should have overpowered the curses; it is currently a mystery as to how they were wiped out.

The Tengoku Family and the Zenin Family were both the most prestigious families known. And so, a pact was formed between them. Although complete opposites, the Zenin Family held so much respect for the Tengoku Family that they completely reformed any member that was chosen to marry a Tengoku member.

However, nearing the presumed end of the Tengoku Family, the Zenins and Tengokus began to fall out.

Once Y/N was born, she was immediately set to marry Naoya Zenin. The two were to be the saviours of the bond between the two families; however once the Tengoku family was wiped out, the Zenin Family was sent into distraught and the marriage never took place.

Sakkaku

The Ancient Art of Sakkaku was created by the Tengoku Family as a way to help others, and defend themselves from malicious members or any threats. Although the style is primarily defence, it can be adapted into offence. As the only offensive movement taught was deemed powerful enough to wipe out a mass of curses.

Using mainly defensive strategies, Sakkaku is a style of fighting that was created and learned by the Tengoku clan. It uses the act of movement to create illusions/ hallucinations. This is used to distract even special-grade curses, as the opponent would not even know it was happening.

In short, Sakkaku is the technique of the element.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽ ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽ ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽ ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽ ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽