Chapter 2 - All yours, mon ange

I finally arrived at the club and Mattéo and Antoine guided me to the VIP-room

I finally arrived at the club and Mattéo and Antoine guided me to the VIP-room. There were so many scents together in the club that I almost vomited. Mattéo told me that they had met some cool girls and asked if they could invite them up.

"What about your mate?" I asked Mattéo.

"They are just friends." He said while I looked to Antoine. I could tell he liked one of them, he had even smiled a little bit. 'It will do him good.' Mattéo linked me.

"Okay, but don't ask me to entertain them." I am tired and wasn't in a mood. After a full week of meetings, I was ready to go home.

10 minutes later they came back, without the girls, they had refused to come up. Antoine took a seat next to me; I knew he had a hard time since his mate rejected him. I sighed and bent closer to him, trying to comfort him but then I got a whiff of a scent on him.
"MATE!" I growled loudly together with my wolf Henri who yelled in my head "MATE."

"Alpha?" Antoine asked.

"My mate is here. Her scent is all over you." I growled.

"I danced with Jen, my friend, she gave me a hug."

"Mine!" I growled.

"Alpha, wait! She is human. She won't understand."

But Henri and I were already walking out the VIP, being a powerful Alpha I can easily track a scent. Henri sniffed out the crowd, searching for that cherry blossom we smelled on Antoine.

Then I saw her, dancing with her hands in the air smiling at her friend, I think. Beautiful body I could tell from here, dressed modestly but nice. Long blond hair and when she looked up, the most gorgeous emerald eyes I ever saw in my life. I mind linked every wolf in the club, 'the blond human girl is mine.'

'Yes Alpha' they all link back.

Wrapping my arms around her was even better than I ever imagined, her scent of cherry blossom and freesia. She reacted almost directly to me and when we danced together, we became one. I felt her complete relax and surrender in my arms. Turning her around I slammed my lips on her. Her lips were soft, and electricity ran through me. Henri was howling of joy in my head. She responded immediately to my kiss, and I felt in heaven. Henri and I couldn't hold it anymore and pulled her with us outside towards a taxi.

In the cap she was smiling at me.

"How much did you drink?" I asked her.

"A lot, but I drank a lot of water too. I'm not drunk if that's what you are asking me." She said with a smile. Then she pulled out her phone and took my picture. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm sending your picture to Claire. She will hunt you down if you kill me." She said with a smirk. I smiled with that and when I saw the picture, she took I rolled my eyes. It was all blurry, nobody would ever recognize me in it.