trouble in paradise.

IT HAD BEEN a full week Mike and Will were dating. They didn't tell anyone they were dating, only Max and El knew.

They liked dating in secret but, they know they have to tell everyone soon. But while they were secretly sneaking around they were going to Mikes house.

They always cuddled up and watching movies in Mikes room with their favorite snacks. They hadn't kissed each other yet, but they're okay with it. They loved each other more then anyone in the world.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

It was a Saturday morning, Will had slept over at Mike's last night, it was 8:26 AM.
Will and Mike we're asleep on Mikes bed. Will had his head on Mikes chest, and Mikes head was just above Will's.

A few minutes later, Mike woke up and realized Will was right next to him. He tried not to move to wake the smaller boy up. He grabbed his phone and opened his messages. It had one message from Will.

My love💞
Good morning!
sent at 8:32

Mike looked down at his precious boyfriend. "Good morning." Mike softly smiled at the boy right next to him. "Morning!" Will giggled softly. Mike loved the way Will got so happy whenever he said the smallest thing to him.

Mike was surprised he didn't see the phone in Wills hands before. "You want pancakes?" Mike asked him slightly twisting a few strands of Wills hair. "Yeah sure." Will answered.

Mike got up and grabbed Wills hand. He unlocked the door and ran downstairs. "Slow down!" Will started. Mike chuckled and went to the cramped kitchen. He got some pancake mix.

"Chocolate chips?" Mike suggested. "Yeah!"Will agreed happily. He loved chocolate chips. Mike smiled at him and grabbed the chocolate chips and mixed it in the batter.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Hours later it went horribly downhill.

"What the hell mike!" Wills shouted at him with tears filling his eyes, blurring his vision.
"Will it wasn't—" Mike tried, but Will didn't let him. "Mike i'm not stupid! You promised me!" Will was close to breaking down in tears.
"I know! But Will, would you listen?" Mike tried his hardest to get him to listen. "Listen to what! I've saw everything I needed too!" Wills cheeks started getting wet, he didn't realize he was crying. "I didn't mean to!" Mike stepped closer to him. "No Mike! You did!" Will stepped back and continued crying. Mike tried to pull him in for a hug but Will pushed him back. "Don't fucking touch me you cheater!" Will ran off. Mike had regretted everything.

Here's what happened.

After hours of cuddles and movies, the walkie-talkie in Mikes room was filled in with a voice.

"Mike! It's Dustin! Tell Will to answer his walkie! Over." Dustin was practically yelling. "Dude what, he's right here! Over." Mike finally answered. "Give it to him. Over!" Dustin sounded like he was up to something.

Mike gave it to him and paused the movie playing on the TV in Mikes room. "Will meet me at scoops ahoy DONT. BRING. MIKE! Over." Dustin was acting weird. "Uhm alright. Over." Will put it down.

"I'm gonna see what he wants, I don't know why he doesn't want you to come." Will got up and gave him a small hug before leaving him in the room.

-

About five minutes later Will had meet Dustin there. Lucas was also there. They were all giggly and cheery. "What did I miss?" Will asked finally reaching them.
"Nothing!" Lucas hurried to talk. Will looked confused.

A while later Dustin asked Mike to come he also asked a girl named Angela to come.
Will didn't know this so called 'Angela'
Mike came at the same time as Angela did.

-

After a hour of hanging out at scoops, Dustin and Lucas pulled Will away from Mike and Angela.

-

"So, your kinda cute!" Angela starts talking to Mike. "Uhm thanks." Mike didn't seem interested. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Angela kissed him at the end of her sentence.

Mike tried pulling off but Angela didn't let him. Will came back and saw them. Mike kept trying to pull of them he saw Will. He yanked her off and went to Will. Will ran away from him with anger in his eyes.

"Will!" Mike chased after him. "What the hell mike!" Wills shouted at him with tears filling his eyes, blurring his vision."Will it wasn't—" Mike tried, but Will didn't let him. "Mike i'm not stupid! You promised me!" Will was close to breaking down in tears."I know! But Will, would you listen?" Mike tried his hardest to get him to listen. "Listen to what! I've saw everything I needed too!" Wills cheeks started getting wet, he didn't realize he was crying. "I didn't mean to!" Mike stepped closer to him. "No Mike! You did!" Will stepped back and continued crying. Mike tried to pull him in for a hug but Will pushed him back. "Don't fucking touch me you cheater!" Will ran off. Mike had regretted everything.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

"You set me up?" Mike yelled at the both of them. "Yeah, you were single?" Dustin said confused. "I don't like Angela! I like Will!" Mike yelled at them, he was mad, really mad. "What?" Lucas's face expression changed.

"I like Will! You ruined my relationship!" Mike turned around before the rest of them said anything.

My Love💞
we're done.
sent at 6:34 PM

Mike was about to cry. He lost his boyfriend, possibly his friends, and his happiness.

Because of Angela

He went home and went straight to his room, he locked his door and flipped on his bed and started sobbing. He cryed for about three hours. His sobs were so loud he didn't hear his mom yelling at him to come down for dinner.

He cryed himself to sleep. He didn't want to wake up knowing that someone he cared about wasn't with him anymore.

He was officially broken.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[CREATOR NOTE]
word count[1029]
HELP IM SORRY LIKE SUPER SUPER SORRY DON'T CANCEL ME TO HUNT ME DOWN. i get it if you hate me, I would too😔