be careful.

8.

                  BYERS POV| 4:47 pm
Will Byers

After school finished he grabbed his books and bag then went outside. Will came outside and saw mike and Lucas talking. He missed the first part of their conversation. But he heard most of it.

"Who's their crushes?" Lucas asked. "Will didn't say his but Max did, she said you!" Mike chuckled. "Someone has the hots for Lucas Sinclair? Ooooo" Mike teased. "Dude shut up!" Lucas punched his shoulder playfully. "Alright I'll leave you alone. Mike walked down the steps and started walking away.

So mike was trying to find out wills crush. Will needed to make sure that he didn't find out it was him. Will immediately calls Max and El, maybe they could help.

"Max, El we need to talk." will told them over the phone is a serious tone.

"what's wrong?" Max asked.

"Mike and Lucas found out about you having a crush on Lucas, and Mike might try to find out who my crush is."

"What does this have to do with me?" El asked.

"you're gonna help us." Will said.

"oh come on." El whined

"We'll figure it out at the sleepover, and hurry up I have hot chocolate and popcorn!" Max said eagerly.

"Alright." Will and El said in sync.

-
Will was packing his bag for max's house, he heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" will yelled loud enough for Joyce and Jonathan to hear. Will opened the door to a short browned haired girl and a tall curly headed boy. "Hey willy!" El said while hugging him. "Hi El.... You're choking me!" Will said with his face turning a bit red.

"My bad." El let go. "sup Byers." Mike smiled. El made a grin on her face and ran into wills room. "Hi wheeler!" Will smiled back. "Oh yeah, my bad! Come in!" Will stepped aside letting mike in.

Will closed the door after mike walked in. A minute later both of the boys bear a scream come from Wills room. Will rushes to El.

"Whats wrong!?" Will hurried into the room. "Your wearing this!" El picked a fancy outfit from Wills closet. "Why?" Will asked. "We're going to a party!" El excitingly said. "I never agreed to that!" Will whined.

"We're all going, so we'll be there for you!" El tried convincing him. "Fine." Will gave in. El squealed and continued picking out clothes.

-

Mike, Will, El, and Dustin got to max's house. They all settled down and they decided to play a game. Of course it was a game where you either spill, or something crazy. Truth or dare.

"I'm not gonna participate." Will stated grabbing an apple. "Will come on!" Max practically begged him to play. "Whyyy, what's so fun about it anyway?" Will asked then biting into the apple.

"Everything is fun about it! come on, live a little!" Max told him. Will sighed. "Fine." Will had gave in. "Yay! ok sit down!" Max made everyone sit on the floor. "me first. Okay max truth or dare?" El asked. "Hmm, dare!" Max called her answer out.

"I dare you to eat the worst food in here." El said, with a grin. Max got up and picked up some honey and lettuce. "El have one eye open when you go to sleep." Max sat back down. She put the honey on the lettuce and ate it. "I didn't think she'd do it!" Mike said while covering his mouth with his hand.

Max got up to spit it out. "Ew ew ew ew ew! That was disgusting!" Max whined. They all laughed for a minute and continued to play the game.

"My turn!" Max said. "Ok mike truth or dare?" Max had asked him. "dare." Mike said with no hesitation. "I dare you to..." Max looked at will. Will instantly knew what she was gonna say.