"its a date."

Mike kept his promise and took Will to scoops ahoy. "Alright what flavor do you want?" Mike asked him. "Chocolate." Will said after a while of thinking. "Alright. Hey steve! can I have two chocolates?" Mike asked. "Yeah of course kid!" Steve made the ice cream and gave it to the both of them. "There you go!" Steve said and smiled at them. "Thanks!" Mike said and walked away with Will.

"Don't we have to pay?" Will asked. "Oh no, Steve is my friend, so we don't have to pay." "Alright!" Will said. They ate their ice cream then left the mall. They went to a park then sat at a table in the middle of the grass.

Mike was as dumb as a bat, he thought Will was straight. (did he not explain to you that he had an abusive BOYFRIEND??)

Mike wanted to ask him something, and he wanted to ask him today. He knew he had the confidence in him... he just had to ask him, not hard right?

They both finished their ice cream and of course, talked about random things. "If I woke up a horse, would I be a , horsewaker??" Mike asked. "Mike am I the only smart one in this friendship?" Will sarcastically asked. "Answer my question!!" Mike playfully rolled his eyes. "No! that's not a thing Mike!" Will explained.

"Well why!" Mike complained. "One. It's not a thing. Two. If it was it would be a dumb job." Will told him. "It seems fun." Mike said. "Not until that bitch kicks you." Will giggled.

"They could never kick someone as handsome as me." Mike playfully said while smiling. "I admit, your pretty. But they still will kick the freckles off of you." Will said while picking at a loose piece of wood from the table.

"Why thank you. But I still think they won't kick me." Mike finished. "Gosh wheeler." Will whispered. "Heard that." Mike laughed.

After a minute of silence mike decided to just ask him. What could go wrong? He could get embarrassed, he could lose his friend, he could never show his face again. After a minute of convincing himself to say it he was able too.

Will was looking at the flowers. "Will?" Mike said in a nervous voice. "Yea wheeler?" Will turned his full attention to mike. "I have a question." Mike said while playing with his fingers under the table. "Go ahead!" Will said and smiled.

"Ok well, it's random, but do you wanna like... hang out, tomorrow?" Mike asked while dropping his head down. "Yea sure! Like a.. date?" Will asked. "Y-yeah!" Mike started. "Yeah of course!" Will smiled. Mike was happy it went well. If it didn't it would have went horribly wrong.

-

For the rest of the day the two just walked around town and still talked about random things. It wasn't awkward anymore, this was better then eating ice cream in silence. Mike walked Will back to his house. "See you tomorrow!" Mike smiled at him and walked away. "Bye!" Will returned the smile and walked inside.

"When are you guys gonna start dating?" Max and El said. Will quickly turned around. "Oh my god. You nearly gave me a heart attack." Will said while catching his breath. "Anyways!! SPILL!!" El shouted. "Alright go to my room!" Will said while putting down the piece of candy mike gave him.

They went to Wills room. "Soo?" Max was waiting. "Alright, we went out for ice cream after school. And he's asked me on a date, and then we—" Will got cut off. "HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE?" Max and El said in sync.

"Oh yeah, but as friends, he doesn't like me like that." Will said. "That boy liked you. We saw him hold your hand, you guys kissed. had a make-out session, and—" This time Max got cut off. "We never made out?" Will has a puzzled look on his face. "There's no way someone can edit that good if you didn't." El liked them both dead in the eye.

"What are you taking about?" Will still was confused. Max shoes then the video of Mike and Will in the bathroom stall. It lined like they were kissing the way the video was taken. "We weren't kissing? He was trying to calm me down." Will turned the video off.

"Whoever shot that video must be stupid. As if Will Byers could make out with mike wheeler." Max and eel giggled. "Are you sure about that? Maybe we did?" Will raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Wait you did? Your not kidding, right?" Max looked dead serious. "No!" Will started laughing.

-

Turned out The girls were staying over. They all got in their pajamas. "Will your not gonna spend the night reading magazines, we are gonna help you find an outfit for your date with Mike." El took the magazine out of Will have and pulled him off the bed. Will groaned. "Do I have too?" Will pouted. "yes! Now where are your fancy clothes?" Max asked while looking around. "In the closet." Max ran to the closet and immediately found an outfit that would suit Will.

She picked a light pink short sleeve, and a white knitted cardigan. and some light blue jeans. "It's been ten seconds? How did you get that?" Will asked while putting the whole outfit onto the edge of his bed. "Will you literally look good in everything." Max said while sitting back down on the bean bag in his room. "Max is right! That time when you wore a oversized shirt and jeans with a sweater, everyone told us to tell you that they loved your outfit." El said.

"It was just a pajama shirt." Will giggles.

-

Will was asleep and Max and El had a plan. They were gonna follow Will on his date. He always sends to ace pats out, So they were gonna see for themselves. They weren't gonna record though.

-

In the morning Will got up before the girls and got cereal for them all. He then decided to wake them up with loud music. He turned on some music and turned it all the way up.

"Wake up!!" Will yelled. The girls shot up. "It's time!" Max got up. "For breakfast." Will added then dragged them both to the kitchen. "Good i'm hungry." El mumbled.

The girls looked like they had the best sleep of their life. Their hair was messed up and they looked really tired.

"Here eat your food than i'm gonna get ready." Will said while sitting down. "For your date with, Mikeee!" Max and El said them laughed.

"Whatever." Will scoffed and at his cereal. The girls still laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
word count[]
IT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LITERALLY HAPPY NOW. but.. y'all might hate me for the next part🤭