--->>CHAPTER FOUR: MEET AGAIN

While the three hop on the disguise vehicle, they remain awkwardly quiet from each other as none of them say a single thing before Mikaela decided to speak." This car's a pretty good driver." making Sam nodded." I know. Why don't you go sit in that seat, there?" he asked her as Athena raise her eye brow at her little stepbrother's offer. Mikaela shook her head and said, " I'm not going to sit in that seat. Beside, he's driving." Sam nodded before speaking again." Yeah, you're right. Well, maybe you should sit in my lap." he offer making Athena blink at him before smirking behind her hand. 'Smooth move lover boy.' she thought as Mikaela stared at Sam with wide eyes before asking," Why?"

Sam shrugs his shoulder and answered," Well, I have the onlye seat belt here. You know, safety first." Athena couldn't help it but grin at this as she watch the two in front of her. " Yeah, alright." Mikaela said as she moved herself over and sat on Sam's lap. 'It official. Lover boy made a move.' thought Athena with a grin on her face as she could heard that the disguise bot turn on the radio and let out a romantic music, making her snort and covered her mouth to muffled her giggles. "You know what I don't understand?" Mikaela asked as Sam looks at her in confusion while Athena calm herself down.

"Hm?"

"Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transformed back into this piece of crap Camaro?" Mikaela asked, as Athena stared at her as if she grew a head before both of the two yelp, while Athena gasp in surprise when the car stop driving before throwing the two out except Athena out of the car and drove away. Letting out a electronic sound that sounds like he was offended from what Mikaela just said. Athena blink in surprise before looking at the radio." You know, Don't listen to her. You look cool on it though." she said as she tried to make the disguise bot feel better. Which it did as it let out a sound of happy chirp and whirl, making her smile." That's cute by the way." she said with a close eye smile.

Then she heard fans kick in as everything around heats up a bit, making her look confuse but decided not to question it." Though, I we going to leave them behind or. . .?" Athena trailed off as she look behind to see the two few feet behind them. Then she yelp in surprise when it did a surprising tilted, rolling on the left side of the wheels as the disguise bot scan a new car that was a Urban camaro or something, making Athena gasp in awe at the transformation around her.

Then they arrive at jaw dropping two as they stared at the disguise bot in new look." You were saying Mikaela?" Athena asked, after rolling down the window with a smirk on her face. The two look at each before hopping in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the private area, right after the disguise bot bump it without a care in the world and park itself. Mikaela and Sam slowly hop out of the car, while staring at the sky with awe on their face. Athena follows suit as she too look up at the sky and watch four falling rocks falling through the sky. They watch the largest landed in few feet away from them.

Sam start dragging Mikeal with him as they headed towards the crash sight, making Athena follows them, right after taking off her roller blades. Once they arrive at the crash sight, Athena analyze it as it appeared to be a metal pod. A large pod in front of them. She and the other two watch it slowly transformed into a giant robot that similiar to the disguise bot, but large. It made an eye contact towards to Sam and Mikaela, who ffroze in fear at the sight in front of them. Then it made an eye contact to Athena. 

Athena watch it robotic eyes went wide as a recognition came through it making Athena look confuse but feels familiar towards to the robot. She watch it stared at her before taking a step back and disappeared through the tall trees. Then the disguise bot honk its horn, gaining the attention from the three as they saw it was waiting for them. The three look at each other before they start headed towards the disguise car and hops it as it drove away from the private area.