--->> CHAPTER ONE: THE START

[NOTE: I do not own any characters of transformers. Only My oc and the change plot.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brown eyes stared through out of the window, watching some of the students were either coming out of the school doors or going in the school doors, chatting or laughing each other making her sigh and lean back on the back seat. " Feeling okay there Athena?" she perks up when she heard a male voice making her look up and gave a reassuring smile on her face." I'm fine Father. Just bored though." she said to her stepfather, Ron Witwicky.

" Alright." Her stepfather said as he looks back and waited. Athena sigh as she looks back to the window to watch again. If you're wondering, what are they waiting for is Athena's Stepbrother, Samuel Witwicky. Sam for short. You see, Sam was on his final years of high school, and he was on the report about his family's history. He and her stepfather got a deal if he gets three 'A's in each class, he'll buy him his first car.

Oh!

Right your wondering, Why I called them her stepbrother and stepfather? Well, you see Athena is adopted. Her original name or last name is Athena Flores. She was found by Judy Witwicky, Sam's mother and Ron's wife when she was 3 after she escape from the facilities. Her biological parents sold her and her twin because of their powers. Both of them escape but the other twin, didn't make it as he got shot and was killed.

That's why Athena doesn't like to talk about her past which both of her stepparents understand it. Then right before Athen could die in boredom, her stepbrother came running out of the school gates, screaming at the top of his lungs with a huge smile on his face. " YES! YES! YES!" He yelled, as he hops on the back seats of the car." So?" Ron asked him, as he look over his shoulder to look at his son. " A- Minus. It's an A though." Sam said with a grin on his face. " Great job Little brother." Athena said with a huge smile on her face, while offering her fist into fist bump making her little stepbrother fist bump her with a smile on his face.

"Wait, wait, wait. I can't see it." their father said as he took his glasses on to look at it. "It's an A." Sam smile as Athena couldn't help it but chuckle to see her step little brother's eyes light up. " So. . . . . I'm good?" he asked as Ron nodded at him and said, while giving him the paper." You're good." which made Sam cheered making Athena laugh as Ron start his car and start driving away from the school gates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got a little surprise for  you, son." Ron said as Sam looks confuse while Athena realize what her stepfather is going to do. " Oh no." she muttered as she look between her stepfather and her step little brother. " What kind of su-" Sam cut himself off as he stared in shock at the car company that looks expensive. " Yeah, A little surprise." Ron said with a smirk on his face making Athen sigh and close her eyes as she does not want to see or hear this. " No. . . . .No, no, no, no, no! Dad! Oh, you got to be kidding me!" Sam said with excitement as he keep his eyes on the Porsche car with a grin on his face." Yeah, I am." Ron said as he drove away from the Porsche company, leaving Sam looks confuse." You're not getting a Porsche." Ron says and laughs as Athena face palm at her stepfather's stupid jokes and muttered in Greek.

"Έχω έναν ηλίθιο θετό πατέρα (I have an Idiot stepfather)" as Sam stared at his father with deadpan look on his face and watch his father continues to laugh at his not funny prank. " You think that's funny?" Sam asked his father as they arriving at the true designation that was filled with second hand vehicles." Yeah, I think it's funny. Right Athena?" Ron asked his stepdaughter, who refused to look at him and said in greek language. " Όχι (No.)"