--->>CHAPTER THREE: IT BEGINS

"Oh god. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Hey! That's my car! Hoh No! no,no, no,no,no,no! Dad! Call the cops!"

Athena shot up when she heard her step little brother shouting at their dad about calling the cops that his car was getting stole. She hop out of her bed and went towards the window. She move away the curtains to see Sam, was on his bike as he follow his run away car.

She notice that there's no driver on the driver seat making her realize that this car is indeed not a real car." Shit." she cursed as she run and grab her clothes as she headed towards her bathroom to take a bath and change clothes. Right after she finished changing, she casually wears her shoes and slide down stairs as she was greeted by her stepmother, who just finished cooking." Mom, what's happening? where's dad?" she asked as her step mother replyed." Well, you're dad went to pick up sam from the prison.." This made Athena's eyes went wide in shock." How?" she asked as her stepmother answered her," Apparently he entered at the private property." ηλίθιος μικρός αδελφός (Idiot little brother)" muttered Athena, while facepalming at what she just heard from her stepmother.

After few minutes, Sam and her stepfather came back making Athen gave her little brother a hug. Not before giving him a smack on the back of his head for his carelessness and being an idiot at the same time, making him apologize to his step big sister.

":It was an awesome spectacle here an hour ago when over forty C-17 s lifted off of this very base. We're not told where they're doing:" Athena heard from the news reporter as she read the news paper about the ambush at the base. She study the picture on it as she could see a figure that appears to be a robotic figure. "I wonder. . ." Muttered with a frown on her face as Sam came in view." Morning Sis. Morning Mojo." Sam greeted as Athena let out a hum as she keep her eyes on the news paper.

"Aren't you too old reading that news paper?" Sam asked as he pulled out a bottle of milk for his cereal." Well Little brother. I am an adult woman. I can do whatever I want. Beside, this news is getting interesting so far." shr answered without looking up as she keep reading the news. Sam rolled his eyes before he went back what he's doing.

":The government has been very quiet about what's going on, but in our vision-:"

Mojo start barking while looking over the window, perk on top of the couch." Mojo." Athena spoke with a frown on her face as Sam look at his dog with a frown on his face." Mojo. Mojo." He called out his dog with a frown on his face as he tried to stop his dog from barking.

":They were headed directly towards North Korea:"

" Stop with the barking, Mojo.It's too early, please." Sam said as he look up and froze when he saw something. Athena notice the silence making her lower her newspaper and saw Sam's face turn white as he drop the bottle of Milk before ducking down in fear." Wha?" she asked as Sam look at his big stepsister with fear on his eyes." Sis! It's the satan camaro!" he whisper as he franticaly grab his phone and start crawling away as Athena watch him go. She then turn her head towards the car, with a frown on her face before standing up and quickly follow her brother, where she found him riding on their mother's bike.

"SAM!?" Shout Athena as she quickly grab her roller blades and wears her helmat for safety before following her little stepbrother behind. She watch him start calling his best friend as she could hear him shouting." Miles? Miles! Listen to me. Listen. My car, it stole itself okay?" he said through the phone as Athena was now the same pace as him.

":What are you talking about, Man?:" Miles asked with confusion voice through the phone. " Satan's Camaro. In my yard! And it stalking me!" Sam yelled as Athena saw something ahead making her eyes went wide and slow herself down before getting herself hurt." SAM! LOOK OUT!" Shout Athena as the Camaro zoom passed her, making Sam panic and continued to pedle faster." aah! stop! nonononononononononononono!" then the wheel of the bike hit something making it tilted forward, sending him flying and crashing on the ground." Woaah! Oof!" he yelp as his body hit the ground.