Chapter 5: Morning Seduction

"Mnh..."

I want to complain about something.

I, a person who transmigrated into this world live a peaceful average life in a world where heroes and villains exist.

A world where the protagonist becomes the number one hero in the story with his harem.

...

So, what I want to say is...

Why, the Sub- heroine, Merlin, or the sleeping magician is sleeping beside me?

In the story, she is irritated at the protagonist, and so on and on until she grew interested in him then until merlin disappeared in the story out of nowhere, or as the author says, they deleted her.

However...

"Mnh...yum..."

Ack!

She suddenly bit my neck between my shoulder, I could feel that she was trying to take a sip on my skin and I felt uncomfortable.

I held her head and push her away gently.

I can feel that there will be a hickey on my neck and I could only sigh heavily.

"Sigh..."

I look at the time and it was 6:34 am.

I don't have to be ready at work because I am now unemployed.

I also want to get out of bed, however, this horny magician won't let me go.

She was hugging me and her legs is between my crotch.

"I swear... I won't let her drink alcohol..."

I would have never thought her alcohol tolerance is pretty weak, it was devastating, to say the least.

" hey, Miss Magician, wake up."

"Nn...five more minutes..."

As she said this, Merlin tighten her embrace on me and really, this is making me uncomfortable, I don't like this at all.

Although I said that - inside of me is quite liking it.

What's more, her breathing that comes to her mouth is not unpleasant, it does not smell, and there is no stench of something.

I forgot about it but if I remember correctly, our mouths will stink once we are sleeping until morning.

I forgot the explanation about it or what it was called, I'm not smart but I at least know about it.

Why I am thinking this is because just like I said.

Merlin's breathing does not stink, it does not give off a stench of something that will cover your nose.

"That was weird."

"What's weird?"

"Hm? Nothing."

She suddenly ask which surprise me a bit but I won't say that her breathing is not stunk.

"Good Morning David."

"Yeah... Good Morning Miss Magician."

"...Bianca."

"?"

"Call me Bianca."

"Why...?"

"I just want you to know my name."

"Isn't this too fast? We just barely know, dunno a week or three days?"

"Does not matter, call me by my name."