Chapter 7: Secrets

Y/n never really actually liked socializing, only with Scaramouche and some of her friends. She will do anything to help Scaramouche achieve his goal.

_______

When Y/n woke up in the morning, she was happy.

She was cuddled up with Scaramouche, their hands interlocked. She was facing his chest, Scaramouches chin resting on her head.

Her face was heating up, and she wanted to enjoy this moment a bit more.

"You're up?" Y/n sighed in her mind and nodded. "Good morning.."

She looked up, making eye contact with Scaramouche. He rubbed her head, and smiled gently. She could see he wasn't used to this.

She unwillingly sat up, leaving Scaramouches embrace. "What time is it?"

Scaramouche got up right after her, hugging her waist as his chin lays on her shoulder.

"Fuck.. it's too early. Sleep for a bit longer?"

"No, we should work." Y/n did want to stay with Scaramouche for a bit longer, but she knew she had a lot of duties, so did Scaramouche.

The harbinger whined as he got up, and went to the bathroom.

Y/n yawned, and went to get changed. Since Scaramouche was in the bathroom, she just had to change quickly enough so that he doesn't see her half naked.

She looked around for her secretary wear, and realized it's still in the drying machine.

She sighed, she was wearing her pajamas and she had no bra on. That didn't matter because she wouldn't be gone for long.

She wore her bunny slippers, and went out the door. The cold air outside drowning her in discomfort.

She went to the dryer machine, and pulled her secretary wear out.

Since it was this early, nobody was awake yet. Soo.. she might as well go drink some water first.

She went to the kitchen, and got a glass of cold water, the coldness waking her up completely.

Just as she set the cup down, she felt somebody present.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Scaramouche asked, worried in his tone.

"Scara? Why are you here?" Y/n walked over to him, and hugged him.

His glare softened, coughing before answering. "Shit.. that's not the point. Why are you here? Nobody is allowed here except for me and the chefs."

"Oh come on~ I just wanted some water! You aren't gonna be mad at me, right?" Y/n complained, looking up at her boyfriend with teary eyes.

"Sigh.. no.. I won't." He took her wrist, and led her back to her bedroom.

"From now on, I will be sleeping here." He declared, sitting on the bed.

"Oh.. do you want me to sleep in your room?" Of course Y/n has to be dense.

"That's not what I fucking meant!" Scaramouches face was all red, he turned his head away.

"This is your room too.. just, we share a room now, okay?!" He got on his feet, and walked over to Y/n. She felt like laughing, but she smiled instead.

"Okay, you big baby." She couldn't hide it anymore, she laughed.

"Who're you calling a big baby?! H-how dare you laugh!" If it was possible, his face got redder. It didn't matter, because Y/n continued laughing her ass off.

Maybe she should stop laughing, but she can't. She's happy.

"Hey, Scara? I have a question." Y/n asked, she didn't want to ruin the mood, but now was somewhat the perfect time.

"..what?" Scaramouche looked proud and intimidating, but Y/n knew he was a tsundere.

"What would you do.. if I was blind?"

...

"..What kind of dumb question is that? If you were blind, I'd know." The harbinger didn't answer her question.

Well, she was blind, in her left eye.

"I said 'if', you dumbo." Y/n giggled.

"If you were blind.. you're blind. You're still my secretary.. and girlfriend." Scaramouche looked in her eyes, serious.

"Well, thanks for the comforting."

"Are you blind?" Scaramouche questioned, he noticed that Y/n was acting suspicious, like she had a secret.

Y/n looked down, disliking how she was such a coward to not being able to tell him even after being assured he wouldn't mind.

"..yes."

"When?" "Since ten years old." "Then how are you not bumping into things?" "I'm only blind in my left eye."

"You.. don't mind, do you?"

Yes, Scaramouche did mind, but not about the fact that she's blind.

They were such great pals, and now their dating. This whole time, Y/n had kept it a secret.

"I feel fucking betrayed. Three damn years, Y/n."