Chapter 6: Kisses

K, instead of writing the past I'ma just write fun facts

Y/n has always wanted to have more conversations with Scaramouche, even if they were awkward.

Scaramouche never really bothered to chat with Y/n, but he does go and see her when he has time.

_______

Y/n was excited the whole night, and she couldn't sleep.

She and Scaramouche, were together now.

"How did it come to this.." She felt her cheeks heat up, and felt dehydrated.

She got up, and walked across the room to her personal mini fridge. But, stupid Y/n didn't have water in her mini fridge because she liked soda and juice more.

She sighed, and grabbed some apple juice, hoping it would ease her stomach.

She set her juice down.

Why?

She remembered drinking anything but water midnight would cause her to gain weight.

'If I gain weight, would he still like me?' She was beautiful, but she was extremely insecure about her body.

Her face was the only thing she didn't felt bad about, she used a lot of products to finally get that effect.

She sighed as she ducked under her covers again.

"Do I love him?" She asked herself, feeling anxious that maybe she didn't love him.

But deep down, she loved him from the start.

"If I don't.. would he hate me? If I break up with him, would he think of it as abandonment and.. hate me?" Y/n was an overthinker.

She knew Scaramouche didn't sleep, and if she made too much noise it would alert him.

Even if it's a far distance, perhaps he had good hearing and he could hear Y/n?

Little did Y/n know, Scaramouche was moving Y/n into his room.

The next morning, Y/n woke up with black bangs under under her eyes.

She yawned, she barely got any sleep last night.

She later covered them with makeup before she went out of her room.

She sighed, and started walking towards the training ground.

She didn't know exactly how to face her new boyfriend.

She was sleepy and yawning a lot, causing her mind to be blank. She hadn't used her full strength, more like she couldn't.

Hours later, she decided to go and see Scaramouche. Maybe she could give him a kiss or so..

Thinking about yesterday, she remembered she was supposed to tell him about her left eye.

She decided to tell him later this week, and focused on making progress with their relationship.

Y/n, as per usual, swung the door open with no hesitation.

Scaramouche smiled, then looked up.

"Finally decided to see me?" He said, getting up from his seat.

Y/n felt her heart pounding, she kept her head low as she ran over to her boss, grabbed him by his collar, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then ran out the room.

...

Scaramouche was confused, but nonetheless he liked the kiss. He turned his head, and his ears were red.

Y/n ran back to her room, her face as red as a tomato.

"Why.. did I do that?" She removed her makeup, and took a quick shower.

She flipped onto her bed, and tried to sleep. It was early, but she didn't get enough sleep last night.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard her door creak open.

Y/n became alert, she slowly slid her hand under her blanket to grab the knife under her pillow.

She was just waiting for the assassin to get closer, so she could give him a quick slice to the throat.

That idea was dismissed when the person flipped her blanket over, and flipped onto her bed.

They slowly spooned her, their arms wrapped around Y/n tightly.

Y/n recognized that scent. It was Scaramouche.

She let go of her knife, and enjoyed being hugged by Scaramouche.

"You're not asleep, are you?" Scaramouche didn't need sleep, he never did. He was just here to be with Y/n.

Y/n awkwardly turned her body, and opened her eyes.

"Ahaha.. good evening, Scaramouche.." She avoided eye contact, she was scared that Scaramouche might leave.

Instead, he hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. "I.. prefer you calling me Scara." He said, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"Scara.." Y/n didn't know what to say, she just called his name.

"You can sleep. Don't mind me." Scaramouche played with Y/n's hair, her h/c hair curling around his finger.

Y/n gave Scaramouche a quick smile before hugging him, resting her head on his chest.

It was as if time stopped, they had no worries.