Chapter 3: Friends?

The little girl hugged the cherished her teddy bear.

It was the same bear her brother had owned but thrown out.

Nobody cares enough about her to get her anything.

She just walked past the trash one day, and saw the teddy bear.

The teddy bears were only privileges her brothers could have, not her.

She was so excited, she grabbed the teddy bear and ran off to her room.

She cleaned it everyday and hugged it to sleep.

Mr. Teddy bear was her only friend.

"Mr. Teddy bear, do you think if daddy came back, mummy would care for me?"

...

"So you agree with me! If only I knew where daddy was, I'd bring him back.."

One day, her brother stepped into her room.

"Huh? Isn't this the bear Trevor threw out ages ago?"

Y/n went back to her room after eating, and was horrified when she saw her brother holding her teddy bear.

"B-brother Caleb!" She yelled in fear, she hadn't fully learned how to speak, so her R's just become W's.

Caleb smiled as he saw Y/n reach out for her teddy bear, but her little arms were too short.

"So you stole Trevor's bear? Watch me tell mom."

"N-no! Please brother!" The little girl started crying and begging her brother to put Mr. Teddy bear down.

But she could only watch helplessly as her brother ran out the room.

She ran after with all her might, but she still couldn't catch up.

His brother told their mother.

"You selfish girl, you stole Trevor's bear!"

"M-mummy, I didn't, brother Trevor left it!" She explained, holding onto her mother's shirt in hope for forgiveness.

Her mother didn't say anything as she ripped the teddy bears arm off.

"N-no! Mr. Teddy bear..!" The little girl cried louder, punching and kicking at her mother's knees.

"Your Mr. Teddy bear is dead because of you." Her mother coldly said before ripping the teddy bear to pieces, his cotton insides exploded right in front of the little girls eyes.

"Mr. Teddy bear.." The little girl cried as she kneeled on the floor, gathering pieces of her friend.

Her mother had ripped her teddy bear to pieces.

______ (Time skip three years later)

Y/n was at the bar, enjoying a drink. After all those years of working as Scaramouches secretary, she learned how to properly communicate with others without sounding awkward.

"Cheers! Today was a hassal." Y/n said, taking a drink of her beer right after.

She had kept her secrets very safe, the fact that she's blind in one eye is known only by her in this world.

She's very easy to talk to, but if you disrespect Scaramouche in any way, she will be the hardest person to talk to. You might even find your house burned down tomorrow.

She had trained for years in combat, so don't underestimate her with it comes to battling.

This day, Y/n was walking to Scaramouches office.

"Scara~ good morning!" She said as she opened the door.

"Will you knock next time?" Scaramouche sighed in anger.

"Oh come on, it's not like we're strangers." She sat down on one of the guest sofas.

"Remember that time we first met? You were pathetic."

"Well, I'm not now, am I?"

She had mastered sword, claymore, and spear. She doesn't know how to use a bow properly, and she doesn't use catalysts.

Two years ago, she had received an Electro vision while she was training. An Electro vision meant she was seen as weird, perhaps her ability to have to complete same mindset yet a different personality as her boss, Scaramouche. But, that doesn't bother her.

"Oh yeah, I made an appointment with Mr. Wang for you! Today at two."

"Yeah, yeah."

.
.
.

"This is boring, Scaraussy. Maybe I should go and do some missions?"

One year ago, her and Scaramouches relationship finally got to the point of besties, and she started calling him Scara, Scarabortion, Scaraussy, etc.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me that!" He raged, standing up from his chair in a pouty face, which was adorable in Y/n's perspective.

"Chill, Scara. I'm gonna go do my mission now, goodbye~"

She said, leaving him alone in the office again. What she didn't see, was her bosses ears turn bright red.

___

Y/n chose a random mission, and that was to go to Dragonspine and collect some Scarlet Quartz.

She sighed as she started heading towards Dragonspine.

___

While collecting Scarlet Quartz, she meets a certain blonde and a floating white blob.

They seemed pressured, and their under the attack of hilichurls.

She calculated what would happen if she helped him, and the consequences weren't that big so she decided to help out.