7

⚠️Abuse ⚠️
...

Katsuki returned home to find Poppy and Kiru whimpering on the floor. He ran towards them and asked them what's wrong. They moved their head to the bedroom. "Y/N?!" He called out. He ran to the bedroom to find you gone. "Shit!" He mumbled.

He ran all around the house looking for you but you were nowhere to be found. He fell to his knees and hid his face with his hands. "Y/N..where are you?" He mumbled.

...

You woke up in some underground place. Beer bottles were everywhere and a single chair stood in front of you. Your legs and hands were tied up so you couldn't move. There was also a rope tied around your waist.

That rope was tied up to a wall so that made it to where you couldn't move at all. There was also tape over your mouth so you couldn't scream or anything.

You moved and your muffled screams echoed. Suddenly, you father came from the darkness and sat in front of you. He ripped the tape of your lips and that made you scream.

"Shut up." He said, smacking you. "L-Let me go.." you mumbled. "Or what? Prince Charming is coming for you and kill me? You don't want your daddy getting killed do you?" Your father laughed.

You growled in anger. "Ooo~I'm so scared! Don't worry buttercup, I'll treat him real well." He said as he put a black glove on.

Your E/C widened in fear. You didn't want Katsuki dead or anyone else. "Wait! Please don't hurt him! You can do anything you want to me but please, don't hurt him.." You begged.

"Anything?" Your dad asked. You hesitated to nod but you did. "Alright, you will work for me and I'm gonna keep you hostage." Your dad said, smirking. You nodded and didn't let the warm tears fall down your face.

"I'm gonna untie you tomorrow. Then your gonna train wether you like it or not." Your dad said as he got up and walked back into the darkness. You heard a loud slam which was a door closing. You then let your tears run down your face.

You cried and cried for hours until you fell asleep. The only thought you had was that Katsuki was gonna be safe but you would never see him again.

...

Katsuki search everywhere for you but everywhere he checked you weren't there. He blamed himself for not being there with you when you got captured. He could of saved you but instead he wasn't there.

He laid in bed at night, missing you. He had Poppy and Kiru as comfort but that wouldn't work. The group even worried about him. They tried everything for him to go out or something but nothing ever worked.

When he did go out he would look for you. He haven't got sleep in days because of how much he missed you. One day while he laid in bed watching TV, someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"What?!" He yelled, pausing the TV. "Kacchan, you need to open the door." Izuku said. Katsuki rolled his eyes and went back to watching TV.

"Kacchan.." Izuku mumbled. Izuku then opened the door and sat on his bed. Todoroki was there too. Todoroki leaned on the door and watched Izuku talk to Katsuki. "How the hell do you get in my house?!" Katsuki asked, looking away from the TV.

"No questions asked. The only question I want answered is why your not sleeping." Izuku replied. "Because.." Katsuki mumbled. "Because he misses Y/N." Todoroki answered for him.

Katsuki scoffed and turned back to Izuku. "Hey, we're gonna find her, Kacchan." Izuku reassured. Katsuki nodded because he knew he way gonna find you. He laid down and turned over.

"I'm gonna go now, Kacchan. If you need me, I'm one phone call away.." Izuku said before walking out with Todoroki. Katsuki just thought of you being saved. Poppy licked his hand and jumped on the bed. Kiru came too.

The three fell asleep but the only thought in Katsuki's mind was you.

...

It has been a few months since you went missing. Everyone was looking for you. Katsuki, Mina, Kiri, everyone. You were cleaning up for your dad when he came around the corner.

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the basement. He threw you in there and said, "today, you will be training. I don't care if you don't want to. You are going to train."

You nodded. Your dad has been going hard on you with training. One time, he threw a knife at you when you weren't looking and missed you by an inch.

Today, you were going to play with guns. You decided aim directly at him while he wasn't looking. When you did, he dodged it and grabbed you. "Already trying to kill me huh?" Your dad laughed.

You shook in fear when he threw you to the floor. "You don't do shit like that." He told you as he kicked you. You started to cry. You grabbed the gun that was on the floor and shot at his leg.

He yelled in pain and that gave you time to run out of the basement and out of the house.

...

Katsuki was walking near the neighborhood and heard a sudden scream coming from the house near by. He ran to it to see you standing outside. "Y/N?!" He asked. You ran to him but then you disappeared.

"What the hell?!" Katsuki asked himself. When he looked around, he was at home. "Y/N?!" He yelled but there was no answer.

"I guess I'm going crazy.." he told himself as he walked to his room.

...

When you went outside, your dad tackled you to the floor and you screamed. Your dad covered your mouth and dragged you inside. Your dad must've used his quirk.

Your dads quirk was that he make people see things and see him. That's why you saw him in Katsuki's house. You cried as he threw you onto the floor and lectured you.

He kicked you before leaving. You cried and wished Katsuki was there, but you made a promise to your father that you would do anything he told you to if he didn't hurt Katsuki.

Then you passed out.

When you woke up, you heard police sirens outside. You walked outside and saw your two neighbors standing there. "There she is! Someone in there is trying to kill her!" One of the neighbors said.

You ran to the police. "Please help me!" You begged. The police nodded as one of them walked into the house to your father. When they walked back out, your dad was in quirk removing hand cuffs. He glared at you like he was gonna kill you.

...

You waited at the police station for someone to come and get you.

Suddenly, the door opened at it was Katsuki standing there. You immediately got up and rushed to him. "Y/N?! Oh my god, you're okay." He hugged you as you cried into his chest.

"I missed you so much!" You cried. "I missed you too." He mumbled. You two hugged until someone walked up to you two. "Uhm, are you guys dating?!" The person asked.

You both looked at each other flustered before you said, "oh uhm, no! Of course not.." "oh okay!" The person waved before walking away. You looked back at Katsuki before running outside.

...

You guys made it back home and Poppy jumped on you causing you to land on the floor. Kiru came right behind her. "Poppy!" You yelled as she licked your face. You giggled as she did. Kiru came to and did the same.

"Aww! I love you too, Kiru!" You petted her. You stood up and dusted yourself off. You turned to Katsuki and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you Katsuki.." you mumbled.

"I love you too Y/N"