2

...

You woke up to the sun shining through your window. You got up and stretched before walking to the living room. You yawned as you gently petted Poppy.

"Good morning, Poppy." You said, yawning. Poppy softly growled as a way of saying, good morning. You opened the fridge, stomach rumbling.

Nothing in the fridge was something you wanted. You then decided you wanted Mc Donald's. You went to your room and Poppy followed behind you. You grabbed your phone and dialed the number.

You ordered F/F and F/D along with it. You waited about 30 minutes for it to arrive. You paid and ate peacefully before you got a call from your agent.

"Hello?" You asked with a mouth full. "Hi Y/N! We called to tell you to get ready now because it's about 9 AM." Your agent told you. "Oh, uhm. Give me a second because I'm eating." You swallowed loudly.

"Oh yeah, I can tell." Your agent laughed. You rolled your eyes and told him you would be ready in 30 minutes. You ate quickly before getting up and getting ready.

When you we're finished, you waved by to Poppy and got into the limo. You drove away as you saw Poppy in the window.

...

When you arrived, everyone was ready with your stuff packed. You were going on a 7 day tour so you would need all your stuff. Sadly, Wendy couldn't go with you so you'd aid your last goodbye before hoping into the car and driving off.

You watched Wendy wave and walk inside the studio. You waved back but knew she couldn't see you. You looked at your phone and got excited for your like 6th tour.

... (Katsuki's POV)

Katsuki met the group at Mina's house at the exact time she told him. Everyone was ready and all dressed up. They haven't had fun like this in a while now so they were super excited.

Everyone decided to take Todoroki's car because it was the biggest. Todoroki and Denki sat in the front, Kirishima and Mina in the middle, then Izuku, Katsuki, and Uraraka in the back.

Katsuki put his headphones in as the car started to move. Everyone was talking to each other and talking about hero work while Katsuki wa alike that one weird kid that isn't involved in anything.

... (your POV)

You were in the back of the stage getting ready and doing your makeup when your girl assistant came in the back. "Miss Y/N? You're up in 4 minutes." Your assistant told you.

"Okay.." you mumbled doing your eyeliner. Your assistant nodded awkwardly before leaving.

(Hey author here and I just wanted to show you what your outfit is:

Shout out to Doja cat 😍)

After your makeup was finished, you got ready so you started to practice your singing and rapping cause most of this tour was you doing both instead of just singing.