4

...

You woke up to Katsuki snoring loudly. You immediately sat up because of how you were laying on his chest. You became flustered immediately and screamed into a pillow which caused Katsuki to wake up.

"What the hell are you doing.." he mumbled in his morning voice. "Oh uhm," you tried to think of an answer before he said, "don't worry princess. I know what you were doing. Sleep well?" He asked, smirking.

You were pretty sure he knew you were flustered from you sleeping on his chest. "Don't get any damn ideas, dumbass. We're just friends, nothing else." He told you. (Friends with benefits for real)

That broke your heart cause now you were positive you liked him. Maybe you just have to wait, wait like a month to go by then tell him but FUCK you want him now.

"Yeah..friends." You mumbled not looking at him. He could tell you were sad so he got up and walked out of the room. "Wait, where are you going!" You got up and followed him.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed 2 pans. "You didn't answer my question." You told him as you sat down at a seat. "Oh can you not fucking tell. I'm making pancakes and eggs." He said, turning on the stove.

You silently watched him make this marvelous breakfast for you guys and then serve it to you. He made a plate for himself so he ate in front of you.

You took a piece of the pancake and not into it. And oo, girl! It was delicious. "So how is it?" He asked you. "Oh uhm, it's delicious!" You replied. He hummed as he continued to ate. He hummed one of your songs which made you smile a little.

He then took both of your guy's plates and raised them off before coming around the counter and sitting beside you. "What do you feel like doing today, Kats?" You turned to him. "Uhm, Idk." He replied.

You sat the bored until you got an idea. "Can we go to Mina's house again?" You asked him. "And you get drunk again? Hell no." He replied. "But whyy~" you whined. "God your annoying drunk and not." He told you before getting up.

"Come on. You want to go." Katsuki said as he walked to his room. You jumped up in excitement before following him. After you two got dressed, (don't know how you had clothes but just work with it) you guys went to Mina's house.

(Don't worry hun you look good.

Then Katsuki was wearing a turtle neck and sweatpants because I said

Then Katsuki was wearing a turtle neck and sweatpants because I said.)

You walked into Mina's house totally uninvited. Kirishima was sitting at the dining table and looked up when you and Katsuki walked in the door.

"Hey guys!" He greeted. "Hey shitty hair." "Hi Kiri!" You and Kirishima met last night and you two clicked instantly. Mina then came out and hugged you. "Hey guys! What you here for?" Mina asked.

"The dummy was bored and wanted to come here." Katsuki replied. "I'm not a dummy. And yes, I did want to come." You replied. "Oh okay, well, what should we do?" Mina asked.

"Maybe, spin the bottle?" You suggested. Katsuki looked at you like 'what the fuck' before looking back at Mina who was agreeing. You and Mina ran off to find a bottle which left Katsuki and Kirishima alone.

"Man, our girls are crazy." Kirishima said. "Oh that's not my girl." Katsuki replied. Kirishima turned to Katsuki and looked him up and down before saying, "she about to be your girl after this game." He then walked away to help Mina and you find a bottle.

Katsuki just stared at him.

...

After a minute or two, you guys found a bottle. Katsuki was obviously no help but you guys didn't care. You guys sat down in a circle. "Who first?" Mina asked. "I will!" You replied taking the bottle.

You spun the bottle and it landed on Mina. You kissed her on the cheek before laughing about it. Then Mina spun it and it landed on Kirishima. Mina kissed Kirishima on the lips and then it was Kirishima's turn.

He landed on you and kissed you on the cheek. Then you spun the bottle again and of course it landed on Katsuki. Instead of kissing him on the cheek, Mina and Kirishima told you guys to go ahead and make out.

"WHAT?!" You both yelled. "Oh come on guys! Don't be a sore loser!" Mina teased. "I'm not doing that bull shit." Katsuki said. "Plus! We didn't go make out with you guys!" You yelled.

"That's because we have an exception. Now go do it." Mina ordered. You rolled your eyes before grabbing Katsuki's hand and dragging him to the closet. "This was such a good idea." Kirishima whispered to Mina. "Yeah but it's gonna take forever." Mina told him. "3 minutes only!" Kirishima yelled to you guys.

Meanwhile..

You and Katsuki entered the closet and shut the doors behind you. "So uh.." Katsuki mumbled, leaning up against the clothes. You'd at there awkwardly before saying, "we don't have to do this if you don't want to. Maybe we can find a card game to play while-" you were cut off by him kissing you.

First of all, you were shocked but the other side of you was like 'FINALLY!' You then kissed him back and you two obviously made out. You were cut off by Mina yelling from the other room.

You guy's released from each others lips and panted. "What the fuck just happened." Katsuki asked. "Girl, I wish I knew." You responded before walking out of the closet. This was so fucking awkward.

You guys walked into the living shaking and shit. "You guys have fun~" Mina teased. "S-Shut up." You stuttered. Katsuki stayed super quiet. "You guys definitely had fun." Mina said.

"Our turn." Mina said as she grabbed Kirishima's collar. "Hold on. What?" Kirishima asked as he got dragged into the bedroom. "Poor Kiri." You mumbled, shacking your head.

"We need to finish what we started." Katsuki mumbled but you heard. "Wait, what?" You asked as he dragged you out of the house.

...

OOO NEXT CHAPTER. Y'all are so fucking lucky rn. Y'all are lucky you guys have me who's about to fuck up your mind.