2. Dropping Bombs

A.N: Welcome to chapter 2?

Dazai looked shocked.

Meanwhile the red-head turned to 'Markus'.

"I apologize if your uncomfortable with our trespassing, but Lock truly wished to see you."

Atsushi's eyes flicked toward the DA members and then back to the red-head.

A sudden instinct took over Atsushi knew it he bowed his head in a perfect bow, before looking at the red-head.

This wasn't Atsushi, this was Markus.

"It is a pleasure of this unofficial heir to meet a noble in my own place of hearth, but would it be rude to ask you name?" Atsushi was smiling.

It was a smile that both Lock and the red-head seem to recognize well.

'What a coy little punk.' Despite his thoughts however the red-head mirrored his smile.

"Cale Henituse, oldest son of Duke Deruth, it is my pleasure to meet the reincarnation of the famous Héritier du Tigre Blanc truly an honor." Cale smiled.

"Aww! You consider the Detective Agency home~"

Cale raised an eyebrow.

"You're a shameless person, eh sir?"

Cale disliked beating around the bush, and he also liked people who but into other people's business.

'And yet here I am... butting into both Tiger and Wolf Tribe's unofficial business.'

Dazai gave a exaggerated look of hurt.

"It hurts... your rejection hurts, but seeing your deduction to LARPing I may have dodged a bullet." Dazai gave a playful grin.

Cale shrugged.

"No offense to you sir but a suicidal bastard seems to be your character profile, so why would you wish to dodge bullets?"

It was reflex more than an actual instinct, but both Markus and Atsushi seemed to like this man.

Cale didn't wait for an answer and instead turned to Atsushi.

"Although this might seem like a kidnapping we do not wish to stress out Markus. So instead we wiil be staying nearby visiting ever few days."

"But Young Master Cale-"

"Lock you only knew Markus, and you must come to terms with the fact that this isn't him. It would be a healthy choice for you both to meet from fresh viewpoints." Cale stated.

Lock suddenly looked guilty, and as he began to retransform he turned into a slightly lanky boy.

He bowed his head in a apology toward Atsushi.

"I'm sorry for treating you in the way I did, I do hope for a future friendship with you."

Atsushi felt his face soften as his eyes filled with a faraway sense of warmth.

"I'm happy to meet you, for I also wish for friendship,"

Atsushi gently pat Lock on the head, scratching him behind the ears.

(Just like he'd seen Markus do many times)

"and Markus very much missed you during the integration known as a 'reincarnation'."

Ranpo then ruined the moment.

"This is all well and nice... but who is going to clean this mess?"

Cale shrugged before pulling a small pouch from his pocket.