ᑦʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

________________

"We can fight" I looked at them "we already fought against them once"

"It will work" Scott agrees

I haven't fought in a long time. But I learned everything from Derek. He was both my father and my mother.
We beat one after the other, but in the end, all three of us were cornered.
But then I heard the voice again.
Lydia. I remembered every single detail.
The first time I kissed Isaac or told him I loved him. And all the time they spent together.
With Lydia, when we meet,  Allison, Scott and Stiles.
Derek and Cora when we were kids. My whole family. I love everyone I've ever loved.

"I remember, everything" I said, looking at Lydia, who was smiling at me

"Do you think it's over?" The Nogitsune said in a deep voice, looking at Scott with Eli in his arms "the game has just begun".

"You lose as long as I'm on the board. I'm still standing. I'm still the Alpha.
You want me to die in Allison's arms like Hope died in Isaac's. "

"An arrow to the heart. You die, or everyone else here. And the Hales will be the first. See them suffer."

I looked at Scott, who was carrying me, and then back at Allison.
Isaac stood next to me and took my hand. But two Oni appeared behind us unannounced so that we wouldn't be able to run away.

"No, no, I can't… I can't do this. No," Allison said

"Allison please. Don't let me see my friends and family die," she replies

Trembling, Allison took an arrow and shot it right through Scott's heart. I couldn't look at it. It hurt to know that I caused all this.
Meanwhile, another arrow hit him, and another.
Allison ran over to Scott and pulled him into her arms.

"You know the sound of a dying wolf"

"Yes, but I won't die today" he says and the three arrows light up and he lands.

Allison stands up and fires a dagger into the Nogitsune's head.
Scott also stands up, then an orange light gathers around him, and then lands on Hikari.

Meanwhile, the others appear with Parrish in the lead, with weapons, and then start shooting the Onis, who disappear.

"What is that?" asked the Nogitsune

"Silver" says Argent

I ran over to Liam and Hikari and freed them.

"Do you remember the gift you took me? The bite of the Alpha?"

Tell the new Nogitsune to take off the scarf on his head. He had green glowing eyes like fireflies. He let out a big howl to indicate that he too had become a werewolf.
This howling hurt everyone's ears, especially the wolves.
Scott transformed along with Derek. I took a risk, but I also changed with Isaac, Malia and Eli.
We crouched down, but I found myself in a red room with Scott. Derek and Malia are in the blue room, Eli and Isaac are in the yellow room.

"Everybody is okay?" Scott asks

"Okay, Isaac's here with me" Eli says

"I'm with Malia" Derek says again "Hope?"

"She's here with me" Scott says next to me

"I told you I was going to win" roars the Nogitsune and cutting Scott next to me

"You won't catch me anyway" he says when he just cut me

"How do we defeat it if we can't even see it?" Isaac asks

"We may not find him, but we will find each other"

"Screaming" Derek says when he starts screaming whit Malia
Eli with Isaac and me and Scott.
We found each other and the Nogitsune as well.
We were in the tree trying to catch him. He beat Eli and Malia at the beginning, but there were still four of us left.
Parrish also ran there, but also dropped the Nogitsune Isaac.

"If I set it on fire, half of you will burn too"

"Hope" he says and I look at him "I'm so proud of you and I love you"

"What?" but I couldn't finish because Derek grabbed me and threw me down.
Isaac. to stand up and tried to hold me so that I wouldn't run away

"Scott" is now looking at Scott

"What?"

"You're his alpha now, he's in your pack" he looks at Eli and again at Scott, then throws him down as well

"Remember who you are" he looked at Eli

"Parrish, burn this facker up" he said, then nodded

"Derek!" I'm trying to go there

"Hope" Isaac holds back

"Let me go!" I say, but it holds even stronger

He caught the Nogitsune, which lit up, along with Derek, but before that, I saw he's eyes turn red.
The Nogitsune disappeared along with Derek.
This pain was greater than when our house caught fire, along with my family.

We were on the lacrosse field. Before I could say something, Isaac took me into his arms. I always felt safe with him. I could still look at him from crying. I felt him caress my back and rest his head on mine.
I looked at him, and he put his lips on mine.
I felt like everything was my fault. I felt so guilty that poor Eli was left an orphan. The one I loved the most and the one I was most attached to, and it's all my fault.