ᑦʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ

_______________

_______________

I woke up in the hospital. In a white robe, on the bed.
I quickly got up and went to look for clothes. I got a blue blouse and a cap in the closet.
I looked in the mirror and a sentence came to mind
"You're a Hale" which I don't know who could have said.
I wanted to leave the nursing home, but a girl with short hair caught me

"I got her!" she shouts

I have no idea who it was, but I threw it on the ground as fast as I could and ran away.
After that, another boy caught me.

"Hope!" he shouted at me
I pushed him away and released my claws

"Who are you?" I ask

"It's Me, It's Isaac"

"Isaac who?"

"Lahey"

"Where is the Alpha?"

"Who?"

"Scott McCall"

I ran away, but I saw Peter and two other men.
"Wait!" Peter shouted to me
_____________

I ran away, again. It scared me to know that I knew who they were by name, but somehow I didn't know.
I'm an Alpha. As far as I know, I was the only female alpha. I had a pack, but I only have the faces.

"Hope"
A loud voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Who are you?"

"A friend"

"What do you want?"

"I can help you kill Scott McCall"

"I don't even know who that is, why would I?"

"Do you know the legend of your family? The Hales were the first werewolves on earth, there are only a few of them left, he is responsible for the fact that there are so few of them left. Because of his wife, Allison Argent"

"The Argents. They burned our house"

"Exactly" says now my mother

"Mother?"

"My sweet child. They gave you another chance, avenge our family!"

"I can't fight with an alfa, mom"

"Don't forget, you're an alpha too, one of the strongest ever. Just start with the weaks first"

"With the pack.. How many are there?"

"Liam Dunbar, Isaac Lahey, Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin, Allison Argent, Malia Tate and many more. Don't forget Cora, Derek and his son are part of the pack too. Family denied, kill them all"

"I think I can do this" I hug her

"Now go!"
_____________

I had several knives, but one was a knife that I dipped with wolfsbane. One stab and they die slowly.
First I went for Derek, and to his son , who plays lacrosse.
I heard their conversation in the dressing room when I threw a knife right at the boy's head, but he lowered his head.

"Run! Run!" he shouts to the boy

I jumped at him without a weapon. I tried to throw him to the ground, but he held both of my hands and howled at me, like a wolf. But he also stops when he sees my face.

"Hope?" slowly moving away from me.

I punched him away, and I hold the knife to his throat, but his hand was too big for mine and he easily threw me to the ground.
I looked at him showing my wolf eyes, who ran away when he saw me, that is, he tried. Throwing the knife after him, I almost stabbed him in the throat, but still wounded him.
Starting towards him, I walked slowly, taking out my claws, but two comers stopped in front of me. A Kitsune.
Their attention was distracted by my brother lying on the ground, and I disappeared easily.
_______________

ᑦʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ. ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ,ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⸁ⁱˡᵐ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ :(
(ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᴴᵒᵖᵉˢ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃʷ ᴰᵉʳᵉᵏ ᵈⁱᵉ? )