Author's Note and Content Warning

L.S.O's Note

Hello,

I cannot imagine many people reading this, but whoever you are, I am ultimately grateful you have taken your time to get a glimpse of the thoughts I hold dear to myself. It is quite unimaginable to think how anyone on this Earth can see a figment of my mind and what it holds. 

Although I expect most to not care very much, I still desire to speak as I feel it is something I've lacked the true liberty of doing freely without judgement or caution. My life is not difficult or easy, but like many people, I still suffer. And this is my salvation, my freedom.

These characters, these ideas. They are what I have created to give myself freedom. To hold onto what should have been youth, happiness, and living a true life. I don't believe I have the words to fully describe everything I feel and imagine, but for now, it will do. Many parts of me connect with these characters, especially Remigius. I am sure many of you, readers, writers, or simply dreamers, also feel the same with other characters. I am glad we are all quite similar.

Emotions are tricky. Life in general is. I think the greatest achievement for me would be to somehow reach someone. That is a writer's and a person's dream, at least to me it is. I hope that I can reach someone, or become a better person to somehow reach someone.

I don't have the skills good enough for this story yet, but I will promise to get better. Even if it takes me years and years, as no matter how long I am gone, these emotions—these characters—are always in my mind. And I commend those who will be patient with me, I am quite the slow writer as the words come easier in my mind. It will never be as I imagined, but god, I will try my hardest to make it. So, I apologize. Patience is truly a virtue. 

I hope you can find something out of this. If not, that is alright as well. You don't owe me anything. You only owe yourself. So, I hope you can find something that does reach you. 

For those who finished reading this, I hope you don't have many expectations. Again, I promise to get better. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for continuing to live. 

- L.S.O

Content Warning

No warnings will be given at the start of chapters with any of the following below. Please read carefully if you decide to proceed. 

~ Child abuse

~ Drug/alcohol abuse

~ Internalized homophobia

~ Suicide thoughts/attempt

~ Graphic violence and blood

~ Strong language