1

...

When you were young, you weren't born with a quirk. Your quirk never came. Of course, you got bullied for it but you stood up for yourself.

So obviously, you decided to not go to U.A and you went to a regular high school a couple blocks away. When you graduated, you went to collage and decided to be a singer.

You had a beautiful voice. A voice that sounded like a angel, some would say. Your mom would always tell you that but when she passed, you wanted to make her proud.

When collage was over, you started your career and that blew up. You went from not so popular but people were listening to you, to going on tour.

Time passed and you were 22. You were in your kitchen, making some breakfast for you and your dog, Poppy. You set her dog bowl on the tiled floor and then walked over to the couch.

You dig into your delicious breakfast when the news started. It was something about stupid hero's. You didn't really care about those hero's. You thought they were just useless.

But then, one hero caught your eye. He had spiky ash-blond hair and crimson eyes. To you, he was very handsome. You heard about him a lot but wasn't paying attention.

His hero name was Dynamite. Well, king explosion murder god dynamite but for short, it was Dynamite. He won against another one of those dumb villains on live T.V and for the first time, you were really interested.

Suddenly, you got a call from your agent. "Hello? Y/N?" The agent asked. "This is she." You replied, leaning into the couch. "Uhm, well, everyone is asking if you can go on tour again. It's fine if you don't, we can just tell everyone." The agent told you.

"Oh! That's fine. I don't mind!" You replied sitting up and walking to the kitchen. "Oh alright! Tomorrow is the day you will go so make sure to be ready!" Your agent told you as he hung up.

You washed your plate before running off to your room to wash up and get ready for tomorrow. When you were done, Poppy was waiting at the end of the hall. "Oh poppy! It seems like I'll never get a day off to hang out with you! But don't worry, Bob will be here to feed you!" You told your kind, loving pit bull. (Or it can be something else.)

You walked outside and waited for the limo to pull in. Bob, your driver, unlocked the door and you got in the car. You waved by to Poppy who was in the window of your large mansion. (Rich ass)

As the limo pulled away, you went on insta and scrolled for a while.

...

The limo pulled to a stop and you exited the car. You walked inside to your big studio and your agent, Wendy, was standing right there, waiting for you. "Hi Y/N!" She greeted. "Hi Wendy!" You replied.

You and Wendy were like best friends. You met Wendy in collage and you both agreed to be by each others side until the end.

Wendy led you to the place where you record your songs and you two sat down. "Are you excited?!" Wendy asked. "Yeah! Even though I've been on like hundreds of tours." You replied.

Wendy and you laughed.

(Katsuki's POV)

Katsuki got off work and went to visit the group. "Hi suki!" Mina greeted. "Sup, raccoon eyes." Katsuki replied. Mina rolled her eyes and dragged him inside.

Everyone like Izuku, Kirishima, Denki, Todoroki, and Uraraka greeted him. He sat down at the dining table and went scrolling on his phone.

After a while, everyone came to join him. "So suki! Are you going with us to that one tour tomorrow?" Mina asked. Katsuki looked up from his phone.

"Oh uh, no." Katsuki replied, looking back at his phone. "Oh come on, Bakugou!" Denki begged. All of a sudden, everyone started to beg Katsuki to go on the fun little trip with them.

"Holy shit, fine. I'll go, geez." He said, rolling his eyes. "Yay! Alright, come tomorrow around like 10am and we'll see you!" Mina told him.

"Alright." Katsuki mumbled. Katsuki didn't really like going out unless it was working out or hero work. This time they begged him to go and they probably wouldn't shut up about it.

"Okay, who brought the alcohol?" Mina asked, looking around. Everyone started to cheer except for Katsuki. Katsuki didn't get drunk unless it was something different.

"I'll just have a soda." Katsuki mumbled but everyone still heard him. "Bro, way to ruin the fun." Denki said. "Shut it, asshole." Katsuki responded. "But for real, just have one drink!" Kirishima begged.

"Fuck! Fine. God damn." Katsuki mumbled, irritated. Mina and Uraraka ran to grab the bottle from the kitchen and came back. Uraraka poured it into the shot glasses.

Everyone took it like a boss. Katsuki slid the glass back to Uraraka. "There. I did one," he said. "Omg! Congratulations!" Mina teased. Everyone laughed but Katsuki rolled his eyes.

...

After shots, Mina and Uraraka were the most drunk. Uraraka was floating in the corner and Mina was at the table with her head down and the drink in her hand.

Kirishima was holding her, making sure she would fall or anything, and Izuku was busy trying to get Uraraka down. "Uraraka! Honey, you need to get down!" Izuku yelled.

"But I'm too tired~" Uraraka yelled back. "Ugh!" Izuku groaned. "Help me Todoroki!" Izuku yelled, pointing at Uraraka. Todoroki came over and used his ice to make stairs.

"There." Todoroki mumbled before walking away. Izuku carefully walked up the stairs, grabbed Uraraka, and then safely walked back down. When they reached the floor, Uraraka wobbled over to the bottle.

"Nope!" Izuku yelled as he snatched the bottle. "But I want it~" Uraraka wined. She tried to grab it but Izuku held it far up in the air before carrying her, bridal style, and setting the bottle down.

"Hey uh guys, I'm gonna leave! She's way to drunk for this!" Izuku said as he started to walk to the door. "Come on Todoroki! I'm going to drop you off!" Izuku yelled to Todoroki before walking out.

"Bye guys." Todoroki mumbled but everyone heard. Everyone waved and Todoroki followed behind Izuku. "Wait, Todoroki! The ice stairs!" Kirishima called out. "He can't hear me." Kirishima said to himself.

"Also, I need to get her to bed. We'll be in the room." Kirishima said as he carried Mina to their bedroom. Denki and Katsuki were left there, alone.

"So-" "so nothing." Katsuki interrupted. "I'm just gonna go..tell Kiri I said bye." Denki said as he slowly got up and walked out. Katsuki as got up and grabbed his keys.

"Bye shitty hair. I'm leaving. Denki also left." Katsuki yelled to Kirishima. "Alright Katsuki! Bye!" Kirishima yelled back. Katsuki walked out of the house and headed home.