Chapter 1

ok hi this is my second but first book about annyeongz! :D pls dont expect too much cuz my ideas are not so great 😭😭 .

school has started on the month of january...

wonyoung pov :

i heard my alarm beside me and yawn.

"damn what a rough day to start, i slept at 1:39am yesterday." i said while stretching myself out of bed.

ringing of my cell phone could be heard and i picked up the phone.

"YAH JANG WONYOUNG, IM ALREADY OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE U BETTER BE OUTSIDE OR I'LL WHOOP YO ASS!" Yena shouted through the phone.

Ah jeez now this duck is already shouting early in the morning. As i hung up the call I saw the timing.

"7:05AM??!!?!! IM LATE OMG!" i said while rushing to go to the bathroom.

i brushed my teeth, wash my face, applied some moisturiser, dress in my uniform, grab my bag and go to school without having breakfast, only drank milk.

"Finally wonyoung, we're gonna be doomed on our first day!" Yena said as we walk faster to go to school.

luckily our school is just a few minutes away. me and yena walk as fast as we could to reach the school gate on time.
fortunately we reached just on time, 7:28am.

Our classes starts at 7:35am. when im already at my allocated seat, i stared out of the window to kill the time. until i saw these 3 popular girls walking in the school gates.

"oh my gosh its her." i said to myself while admiring her from a far.

she looks very cool and chic whenever she walks in the middle in between her friends. i saw a girl approached her from behind and link arms together.

"You'll just hurt yourself if you keep staring at that Ahn Yujin and her girlfriend Minju." yena said as she try to drag me back to my seat.

This duck keep reminding me yujin has a girlfriend urgh. And yes i have a big crush on yujin for the past 2 years.. i didn't get to confess because im such a coward, and now she have Minju i kinda regret not telling yujin how i feel. yujin and i are not close enough to talk.

(short chapter, i'll make a longer one in other chapters hoho)

-end of chapter 1-