all about me

I dont think my profile or whatever is awesome enough. so imma rant about my awesome self and my interests. If you dont care, you can leave. im not forcing you to read this.

music

music is my life, my everything, my world. I play the piano and i really want to learn how to play the guitar, but i havent gotten the chance yet :( i like all sorts of music, a wide range, but hey- dont hate me for my preferences.

i like:

my chemical romance, late nite reading, queen, the cab, one direction, austin mahone, pink floyd, ed sheeran, cher lloyd, before you exit, the hoosiers, linkin park, breaking benjamin, panic! at the disco, 30 seconds to mars, fall out boy, matchbox twenty, mumford and sons, the beatles...

yeah. wide range in music.

i was in band once upon a time, it was okay. i played the trumpet, which was cool. apparently i picked it because it was loud. thats what my parents always told me when i was in middle school.

MOVING ON

im kinda crazy. no, scratch that. I'm completely insane. but you didnt really need to know that.

i hate my job. i mean, i hated my job. i didnt last long working there. and no, you dont get to know the place, because my sis warned my against giving out too much info.

shows how much i listen to her :P

if you can tell me three awesome random facts, ill dedicate something to you

this 'chapter' is taken!! special thanks to @shadowspinner for the first three awsome facts!!

~You eat 3 spiders a year

~barn owls have special feathers on the tips of their wings that allow silent flight

~the longest time to elev=ct a pope was 33 months

@fantasy27 has three more facts for yall!!

~she loves cheese

~she's more than crazy

~elephants have really big ears

im going to shut up now. if you actually read this, congrats to you!!