My Chaotic Passions

Athena Flores or Athena Witwicky, Name after a greek goddess

Athena Flores or Athena Witwicky, Name after a greek goddess. Is a born Mutant as she was the one of the most powerful mutants that existed. She was adopted by Judy Witwicky and Ron Witwicky, after she run away from the facility. Her abilities are known as Chaos magic or Reality magic. She can senses, control, manipulate the reality, telepathy, and make herself fly. 

Before she was adopted by witwicky 's family, her biological parents solded her and her twin brother to the Section Seven for experiments and other stuff. Athena manage to escape the facility, while her twin, Ares, didn't make it as he was shot during their escape. She was found by Judy, who just on her way home after going to grocery. She took a pity towards to 6 year old Athena and decided to adopted her as she wanted a daughter. Both Judy and Ron knows that Athena is different towards to other kids close to her age. She's smarter, faster, and mature as she acts like an adult in the child's body. Which made her a child prodigy to history, science, and Mathematics.

As she reach to adult hood, she became a beautiful lady. Making her look like she's a goddess as well. Her qualities and dazzling smiles brought bewilderment beauty in her eyes and her hair. Many men wanted to court her but she refuse to dated them because ' they only sees my beauty on the inside. Not for who I am to be.' is what she always says to her parents. Right after her step-brother, got an A on his report her step father brought him to his first car, though her father prank him at first.

However, right after Sam bought his new car, Athena feels like something wasn't right. Like she have a gut feeling that the car is not normal and she will probably keep on eye on it before she found herself getting drag into an alien war.

However, our Mutant is completely dense because there are many Autobots and Decepticons will trying to win her attention or try to court the beauty.

Elizabeth Oslen

Elizabeth Oslen

as

Athena (Flores) Witwicky

"You took everything from me!"

All transformers cast.

[NOTE: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM TRANSFORMERS AND THE PLOT. INCLUDING THE PHOTOS, GIFS, AND OTHER STUFF. FOR THEY ONLY BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.]

{WARNING: This story will have strong language, violence, trauma, mention of death, and other stuff that will added in the story.}

(Author's note: this story will be not following the movie plots as i will change it so their will be no death like Jazz, Ironhide, and other autobots.)