Chapter 3

They all looked at me with blank stares.

"What?" Grace finally said.

"Yeah," I said and bit my lip.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Anne said and jumped up.

"I know," I said.

"Did you kiss him back..?" Morgan asked.

"What? No! I mean...no, no!" I said and shook my head.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Anne said again. Grace laughed,

"You did, didn't you..?" she asked.

"No! I didn't!" I said getting annoyed with them. 

"Whatever you say..." Grace said, clearly not believing me.

"Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into..." Morgan said. 

I nodded but I literally had no idea what I was getting myself into... 

~

I laid down on my bed with my nose stuffed inside a book. I enjoyed reading, especially when I was stressed out. It was a soothing activitiy for me. And right now, it was exactly what I needed.

Around 6:30 my Mom barged into my room, startling me,

"What are you doing?!" My mom said as she walked in my room.

"What?" I asked.

"Isn't your date at 7? When were you planning on getting ready?" She asked me.

"Never," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, look Mom I'll go get ready okay," I said pushing her out of the room.

I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit out. "Where something sexy, hmph," I said, remembering Nialls comment. I ignored his commands and threw on a pair of jeans with a somewhat dressy tank, nothing special. I curled my hair a little, giving it a wavey appearance and put some make up on. I looked in my mirror and shrugged, I honestly could care less on how I looked.

I checked my phone and noticed I had two text messages from an unknown number.

"Hey, its Niall ;)" 

"I'm coming to get you in 10."

I looked at the time he sent it...10 minutes ago, of course.

Subsequently, I heard a car horn then my mom yell, "Ray!!"  from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and headed to my doom.

~

We drove to wherever he was taking me in silence. It was very tense and awkward. I sneaked a look at Niall, he didn't seem happy, his face was hard and serious. We stopped at a red light and I saw a smirk spread across Nialls face. He looked over at me and I quickly looked away. He laughed but didn't say anything.

~

"We're here," he said after about a 10 minute drive. I went to open my door, but it was locked. Niall chuckled and got out of the car, then walked around to open my door. He stuck his hand out for me to take but I ignored him and stepped out myself.

"I noticed you decided to go with something more comfortable, rather than sexy..." Niall said sneaking up next to me. I crossed my arms and ignored him. "Well you can't ignore me the whole night!" he said and laughed.

"Hi, table for two," Niall told the hostess as we entered the restaurant. I had never been here before, it seemed alright. It was basically in the middle of nowhere, only surrounded by the woods.