Chapter 27

Unfixed problems

"Are you sure you're okay to be back in today?" Derek asked as they walked the hall. She nodded. "I can't hide from him. He needs to be fired" she said as they walked to her office.

"Do you have a minute, I need to talk to you about a few things" she asked. He nodded and followed her in. The office had been decorated a little differently and he smiled when he looked at her picture frames of her and Lexie, her and Izzie and even one of them together.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" He asked as they took a seat and Meredith pulled out some papers.

"I know you have you project in D.C going on and you may be commuting back and forth for the rest of the year, but I wanted to offer you Head of Neurosurgery here in Seattle" she said as she passed him a document.

"I also want you as my right hand man" she continued on as she slid him another sheet.

"Meredith" he sighed. "I don't need your pity. You won the job, you don't have to involve me" he said as he looked to her. "I wanted you as Head of Neurosurgery anyway, you're one of, if not, the best surgeon in the country right now. It'd be stupid not to hire you"

"I just- I don't want your pitty" he shook his head. "It's not. As Chief, I'm giving you this job because you deserve it"

He sighed. "Nepotism and favoritism seems to be our thing" he joked. She giggled. "I really think we can make a difference here, Der. But I need someone I can trust to help me"

He sighed as he thought for a moment before grabbing the pen. "You're lucky you're cute" he mumbled as he scribbled on the line. She beamed happily. "Thank you!" She kissed him quickly and hugged him.

"You can work on your project from here and I can give you the time to go to D.C, whatever you need, I know the project is important"

He nodded. "I know we just got over our issues and this is all still new but how would you feel about staying at the trailer more often, you know, maybe move some of your things in, if you want of course, I just thought youre with me more than your own place and I just-"

"Yes, Derek Shepherd, I'd like to move in with you" she smiled before grabbing the collar of his shirt and kissing him hard.

She moaned against his lips before getting up to lock the door and close the blinds. "What are you doing?" He asked cluelessly.

"I'm Chief of Surgery and you're Head of Neuro, were Seattle Grace's hottest couple" she smirked as she came back over to him on the sofa and straddled his hips.

"Plus I've been thinking about you all morning and I need you" she whispered in his ear as she rolled her hips into his.

He auidibly moaned against the shell of her ear. "Are you sure? We can wait a little longer if you need" he said quietly. She shook her head. "My vibrator isn't cutting it" she said as she began unbuttoning his blue shirt.

She pulled the shirt away and began kissing down his chest before unbuckling his belt. "You look hot in heels. You're just hot as Chief in general" he groaned when she pulled out his cock.

"Your presidential suits are what's hot. Tell Obama to have you forever working for him just so I can keep fucking you like this"